Love "wins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and yet hacked/released DNC e-mails show they are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobes, and anti-Semites...

Who are these 'sensible' people of whom you speak?

:p

This is an epic story. Either liberals will be forced to admit their disgusting hypocrisy (like the abortion issue that can be found here) or they must admit that they are so disturbed that they support incest.

Come liberals! What is it? Does love "win" or are you guys going to be hypocrites who pick and choose when love "wins" and when it "loses"?

If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
What do liberals know about 'love'? They are driven by 'hate', especially for anything and anyone that does not agree / go along with what they believe...

Typical leftist with the most disgusting views and language...
“I like when little boys touch me in my silly place,” he tweeted at one point.
The left has been trying to normalize pedophilia for almost a decade now. But it didn't stop there...
“The Expendables was so manly I fucked the shit out of the little pussy boy next to me! The boys ARE back in town!” he said in another.
This sick progressive is heavily into pedophilia. But he kept going...
“I’m doing a big Hollywood film adaptation of The Giving Tree with a happy ending – the tree grows back and gives the kid a blowjob,” read another.
Typical leftist - obsessed with homosexual sex with children. They are so sick - "straight" sex with children isn't deviant enough for them. It has to be homosexual.

Liberal director fired from major movie by Disney after these offensive tweets surface

Typical leftist with the most disgusting views and language...
“I like when little boys touch me in my silly place,” he tweeted at one point.
The left has been trying to normalize pedophilia for almost a decade now. But it didn't stop there...
“The Expendables was so manly I fucked the shit out of the little pussy boy next to me! The boys ARE back in town!” he said in another.
This sick progressive is heavily into pedophilia. But he kept going...
“I’m doing a big Hollywood film adaptation of The Giving Tree with a happy ending – the tree grows back and gives the kid a blowjob,” read another.
Typical leftist - obsessed with homosexual sex with children. They are so sick - "straight" sex with children isn't deviant enough for them. It has to be homosexual.

Liberal director fired from major movie by Disney after these offensive tweets surface

Wow, Poodle, is this like your wank material? You seem to obsess about these things a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back