Love "wins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Stories Today:

'Liberals Fighting For Freedom of Privacy To Engage in Adultery'

'If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated'

The continued moral and ethical decay in this country continues to spread thanks to liberals.

Soon we'll be forcing you to participate in it! Right after we force you to convert to Islam!

You mean like the left is trying to force our children to use restrooms with mental rejects wearing dresses? That kind of participation?

2 Stories Today:

'If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated'

The continued moral and ethical decay in this country continues to spread thanks to liberals.
Freedom of privacy to commit adultery??? I doubt very few couples cheat sexually in front of each other...
Life after the Ashley Madison affair
Why do fools pay to cheat? It's right outside their door........

2 Stories Today:

Soon we'll be forcing you to participate in it! Right after we force you to convert to Islam!

You mean like the left is trying to force our children to use restrooms with mental rejects wearing dresses? That kind of participation?
Paste this in a search engine and read what it means: لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

This is an epic story. Either liberals will be forced to admit their disgusting hypocrisy (like the abortion issue that can be found here) or they must admit that they are so disturbed that they support incest.

Come liberals! What is it? Does love "win" or are you guys going to be hypocrites who pick and choose when love "wins" and when it "loses"?

If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love

This is next on the Leftist Agenda, now they've got the degeneracy of the LGBT stuff in full swing, they'll push to have incest, paedophilia and bestiality all made legal.

Just like Sodom and Gomorrah and what happened in Ancient Greece and in Ancient Rome, and like what happened with those, Western Civilisation will then collapse.

This is why the Leftist Agenda must be stopped.

Mhm....I can see it now, some 30ish old man declares his love for a 12 y/o girl....or his Doberman. But hey...."love wins"

Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law. Age of consent laws keep going up, not down.

I support a federal minimum age of consent at 18. Do you or are you a "states rights" gal so 30 year old Alabama men can marry their 15 year old cousin?

This is an epic story. Either liberals will be forced to admit their disgusting hypocrisy (like the abortion issue that can be found here) or they must admit that they are so disturbed that they support incest.

Come liberals! What is it? Does love "win" or are you guys going to be hypocrites who pick and choose when love "wins" and when it "loses"?

If All Love Is Equal, This Incestuous Mother And Son Couple Should Be Celebrated

This is next on the Leftist Agenda, now they've got the degeneracy of the LGBT stuff in full swing, they'll push to have incest, paedophilia and bestiality all made legal.

Just like Sodom and Gomorrah and what happened in Ancient Greece and in Ancient Rome, and like what happened with those, Western Civilisation will then collapse.

Mhm....I can see it now, some 30ish old man declares his love for a 12 y/o girl....or his Doberman. But hey...."love wins"

Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law. Age of consent laws keep going up, not down.

I support a federal minimum age of consent at 18. Do you or are you a "states rights" gal so 30 year old Alabama men can marry their 15 year old cousin?

"Sorry to burst your RW fantasies but "love" doesn't trump the law."

No it's the LW fantasies we're dealing with, where it appears to be of no concern that a Mother is fucking her 19 year-old son.

2 Stories Today:

I take it you don't like the Pope?

2 Stories Today:

Paste this in a search engine and read what it means: لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

You didn't see it coming and now look foolish

2 Stories Today:

Did you look up what it means?

I couldn't care less what you support, you're nuts

Last edited:
2 Stories Today:

Nope, now cease the stupid crap

Nope, now cease the stupid crap
Look it up and then we'll talk :thup:

No it's the LW fantasies we're dealing with, where it appears to be of no concern that a Mother is fucking her 19 year-old son.

What kind of concern would you like there to be? A concern that incest laws vary from state to state? Okay, concerned. Would you like some Federal incest laws? I wouldn't be opposed.

courtney-love-oct-1997.jpg

I didn't know she was running.
I forgot how beautiful she was.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What kind of concern would you like there to be? A concern that incest laws vary from state to state? Okay, concerned. Would you like some Federal incest laws? I wouldn't be opposed.

There should be no accommodation of incest on any level, it's morally indefensible.

There should be no accommodation of incest on any level, it's morally indefensible.
Well there goes the aristocratic blue bloods...

That didn't answer the question I just asked. Do you support a FEDERAL LAW making incest illegal? At what level? A few states allow 1st cousins to marry.

Where are all the Liberals lining up to defend "equal protection".

That didn't answer the question I just asked. Do you support a FEDERAL LAW making incest illegal? At what level? A few states allow 1st cousins to marry.

Do you support the equal protection decision expressed in Obergefell?

Well there goes the aristocratic blue bloods...

There has never been any incest in my family darling, we know this, the scroll of the family tree is mega and we know everything about everyone on our family tree :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back