Outer Range ( Season 2)

Failzero

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2011
Oak Run Ca.
Just watched 3 Episodes and feel this show has captured lightning in a bottle in same way Lost did with its First Two Seasons and the way HBO did with shows like The Sopranos and Carnivale . Outer Range really digs deep so far in Season 2 and its loaded with top tier Acting & Storytelling .

Just watched 3 Episodes and feel this show has captured lightning in a bottle in same way Lost did with its First Two Seasons and the way HBO did with shows like The Sopranos and Carnivale . Outer Range really digs deep so far in Season 2 and its loaded with top tier Acting & Storytelling .
Where did you watch it? What is it about?

Why start a thread and not give this information?

Where did you watch it? What is it about?

Why start a thread and not give this information?
Usually in the TV section folks are familiar with Shows by their second season ( especially interesting and successful ones ) Outer Range is a Science Fiction / Neo Western Hybrid on PRIME

I know I know some say “ I have not owned a TV since 2011 “ ( and they are not into Streaming or Gaming ...
I dropped Prime after the NFL season ended, and will likely pick it up when it starts again. I never watched many of their shows, but saw the first season of The Boys, which was pretty decent.

Nig
I dropped Prime after the NFL season ended, and will likely pick it up when it starts again. I never watched many of their shows, but saw the first season of The Boys, which was pretty decent.
Night Skies was top tier Sci Fi too

Ok , I started my second go round of Season 2 ( Outer Range ) and am pretty sure episode 4 is some of the Best TV in the 21st Century so far . G-d for the life of me I don’t understand a 7 episode Second Season .

I liked Season 1 a little better myself, not to say S2 is not good - it definitely is - just a bit whacky this time around. The episode with Wayne Tillerson and his sick son float in the air, kiss each other on the mouth - WTF was that?????
I don't know where that came from, and hope it doesn't return.

Forum List

Back