Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

You know that sex with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia, right? How can people take you seriously if you don't even know what words mean?
You know that it is, right? You know that you're just lying for covering up the statutory rape and molestation of a child.

Go ahead stupid....keep defending pedophiles simply because they run as Dumbocrats. It's doing wonders for your credibility right now.

I hope they're not planning on sailing it anywhere near a Muslim country.. They might as well paint a huge Target on the side of the ship. Hey, didn't Target lose $10 billion in net worth for playing along just like this for the Church of LGBT? hmmm...
Nope, that was on tax liabilities that they let set and fester. Target's daily income is not losing money..K-Mart is..but that is how capitalism works, some are winners and some are losers....Ain't it a bitch? trump didn't lose any value when he said that anyone can use any bathroom in Trump towers...
Bwahahahahaha! You have to live pitiful liberal "spin". It's hilarious that they can't even come up with good lies. Their stock plummeted after several million people vowed never to step foot in Target ever again and it had nothing to do with their "taxes", libtard. :lol:
I read the financial disclosure of Target..Did you?

Target Says Boycotts Over Bathroom Policy Not Hurting Sales
Target Says Boycotts Over Bathroom Policy Not Hurting Sales MAY 18, 2016

You know that sex with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia, right? How can people take you seriously if you don't even know what words mean?
You know that it is, right? You know that you're just lying for covering up the statutory rape and molestation of a child.

Go ahead stupid....keep defending pedophiles simply because they run as Dumbocrats. It's doing wonders for your credibility right now.
14-16 was the legal age of consent in California in the 1970's

I hope they're not planning on sailing it anywhere near a Muslim country.. They might as well paint a huge Target on the side of the ship. Hey, didn't Target lose $10 billion in net worth for playing along just like this for the Church of LGBT? hmmm...
Nope, that was on tax liabilities that they let set and fester. Target's daily income is not losing money..K-Mart is..but that is how capitalism works, some are winners and some are losers....Ain't it a bitch? trump didn't lose any value when he said that anyone can use any bathroom in Trump towers...
Bwahahahahaha! You have to live pitiful liberal "spin". It's hilarious that they can't even come up with good lies. Their stock plummeted after several million people vowed never to step foot in Target ever again and it had nothing to do with their "taxes", libtard. :lol:

Yeah....and I also read between the lines of a CEO desperate to hold onto his job after making one of the dumbest P.R. moves in corporate history.

14-16 was the legal age of consent in California in the 1970's
Yeah...with other 14-16 year olds. If it was the age of LEGAL CONSENT then you wouldn't have referred to them as "underage age girls" you sick fuck pedophile. Do you know why an 18 year old is not an "underage girl"?!? Because she can consent you sick fuck pedophile.

TGT Income Statement | Balance Sheet | Cash Flow | Target Corporation Common Stock Stock - Yahoo Finance

You called him a pedophile.....you don't even know what the word means and you are accusing people of it....no wonder the world is laughing at you people.

Yeah....and I also read between the lines of a CEO desperate to hold onto his job after making one of the dumbest P.R. moves in corporate history.
Targets stock price is selling for about the same as Wal Marts...only difference is around one dollar..

You called him a pedophile.....you don't even know what the word means and you are accusing people of it....no wonder the world is laughing at you people.
I don't? That's funny - the definition perfectly describes Havey Milk to a "T". How stupid are you exactly Bode?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
  1. a person who is sexually attracted to children.

You don't know what a veteran is?

Whoa.

Again, a "veteran" of what.....the Armed Forces? doubtful.
Why would that be doubtful?
Hey....tell us again how you support child molestation so long as it is committed by libtards/Dumbocrats, Bodecea. It's always fun to read astoundingly ignorant comments from you libtards.
You again show your ignorance of any subject with your propaganda driven rhetoric from Alex Jones.....

I don't? That's funny - the definition perfectly describes Havey Milk to a "T". How stupid are you exactly Bode?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
A 16 year old is not a child....It is considered an adolescent..

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
A 16 year old is not a child....It is considered an adolescent..
Bwahahahah! Anyone not an adult (i.e. 18) is a child. :lmao:

Now - there are different subcategories for the different stages of children: infant, toddler, adolescent, teenager, etc. But all of them are children.

When I was young I had sex with underage females, so...
So...you're a sick fuck pedophile. And you just admitted it so don't even attempt to claim to the Admins that I'm making that up about you.
Elvis Presley was dating a 15 year old in his late twenties...
Oh....ok then. Why didn't you say so? If Elvis Presley did it then it's obviously ok. Ever consider that the way Elvis Presley lived his life is why he died so young? Elvis Presley is a sick fuck pedophile just like you.
Yet things were different back then, as it is today on that issue..
No. No they really weren't. It was just as illegal to rape and molest children in the 1970's as it is today, you sick fuck pedophile.
his name appeared on the list because of his social activism and his choice to live openly, which cost him his life...I doubt the ship cares..
I doubt you asshole liberals care about any heinous criminal act committed by a Dumbocrat - so long as they throw money at you parasites so you can avoid having to work and provide for yourselves. But you know what - decent American's (i.e. anyone not a disgusting liberal) care.
You dumb fuck, the laws and society were different back then....You really do live in a cage being spoon fed in a basement...
No they weren't you sick fuck pedophile. I'm contacting the F.B.I. as we speak to have them look into you. It's possible the statute of limitations have passed - but just in case they haven't - I want to make sure you sick pedophile ass is nailed to the wall and thrown in prison were it belongs.

What kind of sick fuck has sex with (and I quote) "underage females"? I guess a piece of shit that can't get a grown woman into bed with him. Has to prey on young and naive little girls.
Go ahead have have them look into me too....they could use a good laugh.....

And since you will be looking things up....look up "pedophilia" while you're at it.

You don't know what a veteran is?

Whoa.

Again, a "veteran" of what.....the Armed Forces? doubtful.
Why would that be doubtful?
Hey....tell us again how you support child molestation so long as it is committed by libtards/Dumbocrats, Bodecea. It's always fun to read astoundingly ignorant comments from you libtards.
You again show your ignorance of any subject with your propaganda driven rhetoric from Alex Jones.....
You should be more concerned about the F.B.I. I expect they will be knocking at your door within the next couple of days here...

Forum List

Back