Look at that Obama rally on the stock market!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
:laugh2:
More leftist dreams of a crash dashed.

Guess the markets think the administration is handling things fine after all. Let me know when it's Trumps market again k, thanks!

Guess the markets think the administration is handling things fine after all. Let me know when it's Trumps market again k, thanks!

Did we quit bleeding yet? Somehow I'm not seeing a link here.

You must not be invested. You see son, the stock market is all about confidence versus uncertainty. When something happens to create uncertainty, you get a downward trajectory. If it's REALLY uncertain you get freefall. Say if, I dunno, the POTUS starts babbling incoherently with no idea what's going on, not that that would ever happen.

anyone notice how not a single Trump worshiper posted about the markets yesterday and now today they are all over it

anyone notice how not a single Trump worshiper posted about the markets yesterday and now today they are all over it
Liar
Brace Yourselves For Another Stock Market Dive On Monday
What’s so funny gator?

you are

Liar

You uh ---- you didn't check to see who the OP was, didja. :itsok:

Liar

Actually, I did. Since he just funnied, I reposted to our last post as I knew he would see it. ;). See his response @ #7. Any more snark?

Liar
What’s so funny gator?

you are
I know, I know, so tough to admit you were wrong. That’s ok. We see you were.

Liar

Actually, I did. Since he just funnied, I reposted to our last post as I knew he would see it. ;). See his response @ #7. Any more snark?

No need, you just confirmed.

:dig:

Liar
What’s so funny gator?

you are
I know, I know, so tough to admit you were wrong. That’s ok. We see you were.

whatever helps you sleep at night my little buddy is good with me

Liar

No need, you just confirmed.

:dig:
Hole digging, am I? Care to explain to all of us, Pogo? Something we should know?

Ever noticed when forced to confront the astounding success of President Trump's policies, you change the subject? We do!

yes, the DJI going up 1000 points was all Trump's doing and when it fell by 1000 points he had nothing to do with it.

you fucking worshipers give Trump credit for the sun coming up, it is a total waste of time to even try and talk to you.

Ever noticed when forced to confront the astounding success of President Trump's policies, you change the subject? We do!

yes, the DJI going up 1000 points was all Trump's doing and when it fell by 1000 points he had nothing to do with it.

you fucking worshipers give Trump credit for the sun coming up, it is a total waste of time to even try and talk to you.
Well, it must be, since implicated it when you stated no one on the right mentioned the markets yesterday...
Which was false.

How is this for astounding success of Trump's policies...even after gaining 1000 points today the DJI has grown a total of 3.91% since the start of Trump's 2nd year in office...the point when his policies really started to take effect.

For those of you not good with math, that is an annual growth rate of 1.8%....that is the astounding success of Trump's policies

Dem's wreck the market, Trump fixes it. Its not rocket science.

Not even a deadly pandemic can stop the Trump economy.

@GolfingGator you would wish to be as reliant as possible on China right now, correct?

Forum List

Back