Look at that Obama rally on the stock market!

anyone notice how not a single Trump worshiper posted about the markets yesterday and now today they are all over it
Ever noticed when forced to confront the astounding success of President Trump's policies, you change the subject? We do!

yes, the DJI going up 1000 points was all Trump's doing and when it fell by 1000 points he had nothing to do with it.

you fucking worshipers give Trump credit for the sun coming up, it is a total waste of time to even try and talk to you.

Dem's wreck the market, Trump fixes it. Its not rocket science.
Nice lol

:laugh2:
More leftist dreams of a crash dashed.

Guess the markets think the administration is handling things fine after all. Let me know when it's Trumps market again k, thanks!
Wait … I thought today was the Biden rally. I tell ya, one needs a scorecard to keep up with leftarded silliness.

anyone notice how not a single Trump worshiper posted about the markets yesterday and now today they are all over it
Ever noticed when forced to confront the astounding success of President Trump's policies, you change the subject? We do!

How is this for astounding success of Trump's policies...even after gaining 1000 points today the DJI has grown a total of 3.91% since the start of Trump's 2nd year in office...the point when his policies really started to take effect.

For those of you not good with math, that is an annual growth rate of 1.8%....that is the astounding success of Trump's policies
Don't forget that growth is under recession level interest rates and extremely cheap money.

:laugh2:
More leftist dreams of a crash dashed.

Guess the markets think the administration is handling things fine after all. Let me know when it's Trumps market again k, thanks!

The Affirmative Action President.... blaming others for self failure and claiming credit for others’ success.

Forum List

Back