London has Warmest April day in nearly 70 years, as Enormous Heat Dome Consumes Europe

No, you used the voice of a scholarly paper that you were merely parroting. We write differently for those than we do when we are simply talking about a subject. The fact that you couldn't figure out that the Lockwood Clay is a formation is telling. Clay telling you what the dominant rock type is, and Lockwood telling you the nearest geographic feature. This is simpleton level geology. Like I said, 1st year students KNOW this.

I figured that out in 30 seconds, and I have no geology degree to help me.

Speaking of truck driving, I did that for several years a couple~few decades ago, and there is more to it than many know or appreciate.

First getting the knack of clutching through the gears, on the larger rigs especially. Also developing that sense of perception about what's behind you, what you are pulling/towing, especially when doing turns, passing, and backing up to a loading dock. Then there is the thing about the driver is responsible for having their load secured, whether it's cartons and/or pallets stacked in a box trailer, or items strapped down on a flatbed trailer. And if it's a refridge or freezer load, having the unit set to correct temp and fueled so it doesn't quit is another concern. And of course, the CDL and periodic health checks required.

More recently my manufacturing experience started with composites for aerospace, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and kevlar; production and inspection. Most recently was with a firm where much of our product line was fiberglass (and other composites) for use in FGD - Flue Gas Desulurization systems at coal fired power plants. EPA set the emissions standards back in the 1980s and most older plants had to convert to FGD systems as well as newer builds. As QAI I interacted with assorted designers, engineers, and other customer QAIs. It was where I got more first hand knowledge on dealing with CO2 as byproduct of production systems.

Prove me wrong. Just do it.

Or are you really all just big talk?

Talk knowledgably about ANY basin or formation you ever worked.

Just put up or shut up. Faker.
1651096060954.png

No, I am exposing you as a liar. There is no game involved, other than trapping you with simple geologic questions that ANY first year student can answer. You see, mr. faker, a real geologist makes the subject as simple as possible so that anyone can understand it. Only fakers try and baffle people with bullshit.

What gave this pretender away was her refusal to post the links to the charts she posts even when I requested it, she gets mad at me over it and refuse to post it.

Also when Ding gave her the link from the beginning for that Greenland chart she couldn't seem to see it despite REPEATED help full replies to show it was right under the freaking chart from the start it took me and Ding a few hours to get that moron to finally see it then she vanish after that.

Last edited:
Speaking of truck driving, I did that for several years a couple~few decades ago, and there is more to it than many know or appreciate.

First getting the knack of clutching through the gears, on the larger rigs especially. Also developing that sense of perception about what's behind you, what you are pulling/towing, especially when doing turns, passing, and backing up to a loading dock. Then there is the thing about the driver is responsible for having their load secured, whether it's cartons and/or pallets stacked in a box trailer, or items strapped down on a flatbed trailer. And if it's a refridge or freezer load, having the unit set to correct temp and fueled so it doesn't quit is another concern. And of course, the CDL and periodic health checks required.

More recently my manufacturing experience started with composites for aerospace, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and kevlar; production and inspection. Most recently was with a firm where much of our product line was fiberglass (and other composites) for use in FGD - Flue Gas Desulurization systems at coal fired power plants. EPA set the emissions standards back in the 1980s and most older plants had to convert to FGD systems as well as newer builds. As QAI I interacted with assorted designers, engineers, and other customer QAIs. It was where I got more first hand knowledge on dealing with CO2 as byproduct of production systems.

Yup, good truck drivers are worth their weight in gold.

In actual fact we would have centuries of warning.

Not necessarily. Any reference literature you have?

and then after that was obtained you would have a period of "regional tumescence" where the entire region would undergo a period of uplift.

That's exactly what I was talking about in regards to South Sister in the Cascades.

Hundreds of square miles would rise high into the sky,

Hmmm, not so much. In the case of South Sister it only went up something like 10-20 feet as I recall.

for an eruption on the order of the Yellowstone eruption you would see a elevation change on the order of a mile at least.

I'd dearly love to see the reference for that.

There are measurable quantities of the Bishop Tuff(from the Long Valley Caldera) at the Mid Atlantic Ridge as an example of the amount, and power of the eruption.

Huh...and guess what? I mentioned that very thing.

Wow. It's almost as if I know some geology.

I love teaching geology. I find all aspects of it interesting.

You hide it well on this forum.

People like you hurt science in general because you truly know nothing, so are reduced to Google to try and fool people.

LOL.

Everything you just posted about Yellowstone you lifted from the USGS website.

Nope. The South Sister stuff didn't come from that. The silica didn't come from that.

Thanks for showing you are an inveterate liar.

In other words, you should go back to digging ditches. Truck driving is too hard for you.

Everyone can see you can barely pull together a vomit of info. You don't bother to cite any literature (because you don't know it).

You are a joke.

Funny thing is: you clearly have an amateur's interest in volcanology which is nice. But I'm a geochemist (organic geochemistry). The fact that I am as conversant with THIS part (and the igneous and the mineralogy) is a sign that I have a much broader background that your joke stuff.

I already found it in just a few minutes you still stumbling around with that big science degree in your back pocket.

HINT: USGS

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then pass it along.

IF you have it. Which you don't. And even if you did you wouldn't understand it.

So pony up.

Honestly if you douches think that knowing one random formation name out of thousands makes you a "geologist" you are complete idiots.

Also when Ding gave her the link from the beginning for that Greenland chart she couldn't seem to see it despite REPEATED help full replies to show it was right under the freaking chart from the start it took me and Ding a few hours to get that moron to finally see it then she vanish after that.

Who are you guys talking about? What woman are you referring to?

Then pass it along.

IF you have it. Which you don't. And even if you did you wouldn't understand it.

So pony up.

Honestly if you douches think that knowing one random formation name out of thousands makes you a "geologist" you are complete idiots.

You have been given several easy to read hints which should be VERY easy for you to figure it out but then you have shown your inability to do the easy stuff that people with big science degree can do easily.

I KNEW even before I looked it up that Lockwood Clay is a FORMATION which Geologists would know immediately.

You have been exposed flailing around will only hurt you more and more.

Let me know when you grow a pair and actually TRY to speak knowledgably about geology. "Petroleum". My a$$. LOL. My wife has sat more drill rigs than you have.

LOL.

You indicated earlier you were she now you are back at being a male which is it?

I bet you did.

I knew because I studied about soil and rocks in college and have read a lot about basic geology over 50 years and have a few geology books in my library Took a Northwest Geology class at Central Washington University by Teacher Don Ringe in the early 1990's.

Soil Science by Robert L. Hausenbuiller was one of my college textbooks from 1980 has been updated since.

Forum List

Back