London has Warmest April day in nearly 70 years, as Enormous Heat Dome Consumes Europe

I am glad you caught my earlier reference to the North Sea field near Bergen. It was one I am most proud of. Mainly because I knew you'd miss it.

LOL.

I hope the game was fun. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for when you guys start in on some other n00b.

Man. Some people. SMH.
I couldn't be happier that you were able to find some joy.

I am glad you caught my earlier reference to the North Sea field near Bergen. It was one I am most proud of. Mainly because I knew you'd miss it.

LOL.

I hope the game was fun. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for when you guys start in on some other n00b.

Man. Some people. SMH.
You see what you want to see. What you need to see.

Man, I honestly was going there for a while. I actually thought this was something other than a giant game.

Wow. That's on me 100%. I missed all the signs. It's a flaw of mine that I initially take people at their word (even on the intarwebs) because it never occurs to me that there are people out there who get their jollies just being dicks.

I have to learn that lesson over and over again.

Yet you respond to everything posted here.......

You are a complete joke since a real scientist wouldn't go on and on with the replies you make here you no longer fooling anyone.

You are acting like a juvenile....

I couldn't be happier that you were able to find some joy.
8NBaLLY.jpg

Man, I honestly was going there for a while. I actually thought this was something other than a giant game.

Wow. That's on me 100%. I missed all the signs. It's a flaw of mine that I initially take people at their word (even on the intarwebs) because it never occurs to me that there are people out there who get their jollies just being dicks.

I have to learn that lesson over and over again.

You could learn to stop replying to every post and get back to the topic.....

You are sinking lower and lower into the land of juvenile stupidity a real scientist would have quit the thread a while ago but not you who again and again write like a middle schooler.

Oh I am injured! The greatest minds of our generation have decreed me wanting! Whatever shall I do?

Might wanna get over you fake outrage. It's not becoming of someone like you.

Oh I am injured! The greatest minds of our generation have decreed me wanting! Whatever shall I do?

Might wanna get over you fake outrage. It's not becoming of someone like you.

Please continue to destroy your credibility with your endless juvenile replies while you pretend to have a big science degree you remind me of David Appel who behaved in the similar.

:yes_text12:

Please continue to destroy your credibility with your endless juvenile replies while you pretend to have a big science degree you remind me of David Appel who behaved in the similar.

:yes_text12:

If you'd like to talk about any SCIENCE go ahead and suggest something. Or you can continue hounding me. Pick one.

If you'd like to talk about any SCIENCE go ahead and suggest something. Or you can continue hounding me. Pick one.

You have ignored a lot of science posts I make because you are terrified the post Where is the Climate Emergency? your response was fallacies which is what cowards do when they KNOW they can't address the CONTENT of the article.

I have since been backing away from you a stupid reactionary juvenile whiner who replies to every off topic post like a dog chasing cars.

You are so bad it is entertaining watching you run around in circles.

:banana:

You have ignored a lot of science posts I make

Not always. If I ignore your rants it is probably because you have gone off the rails again.

I have since been backing away

Excuses excuses. Just keep focusing on ME.

You are so bad it is entertaining watching you run around in circles.

:banana:

What is literally wrong with you? Are you like this IRL? Or is this where you give vent to whatever fucked up psychological issues you are currently dealing with?

Not always. If I ignore your rants it is probably because you have gone off the rails again.

Excuses excuses. Just keep focusing on ME.

What is literally wrong with you? Are you like this IRL? Or is this where you give vent to whatever fucked up psychological issues you are currently dealing with?

You are a mangy dog chasing dead posts I am the yellow car you can't stop chasing trying to pee on the back wheel.

I am now 100% convinced you have no science degree because men who spends a lot of time doing hard research wouldn't be responding to numerous empty derisive posts at all heck you wouldn't even be posting in the forum at all as it is generally beneath them to do so.

Real degree carrying scientists like Roy Spencer wouldn't be chasing dead postings in threads neither does Christy, Soon, Isdo, Marcott, Briffa and many more wouldn't be posting over 1300 times in over 3 weeks time that is a dude doing very little else during the day were you suspended from school a month ago?

Forum List

Back