Liz Cheney Future

Gotta love the leftie loons. Supporting the daughter of the Haliburton Whore (Dick Cheney) whom they used to call him back in the Bush 43 days.
Anyone who attacks Trump they will suck up to. If God himself told us he was against Trump, the unreligious would suddenly believe in God.

Oh, I'm sure she'll have a successful future as a military spending lobbyist.

Which is, of course, a completely different budget than defense speding.

Funny how the talking heads never really put forth the efort to make the distinction in the media and on the idiot box.

Last edited:
Liz is a hero to the Union. Benedict Donald is the traitor who transformed or should I say "Groomed" the lick spittle of GOP into his personal Fascist cult.
Well, when you look at the people lionized in Profiles in Courage it's impossible to agree with all of them on issues of partisan views.

It's not impossible to see here in a future admin as an ambassador to the UN, though her views on homosexual marriage are out of touch with most of us, and the western world.

She'll land some policy gig in academia/private non-profit. She really isn't from Wyo, and she really isn't into legislation. I think she's a neocon, so ..... not for me. But this actually is a step up for her from being no3 in the Party of Dumpf.

If she were to run as an independent in 2024, which side would she draw votes from?

Under the assumption that DJT will be the 2024 GOP nominee, there probably are a fair number of people who used to be democrats but have left that party or are about to, because of the Far Left Agenda that the dems are fighting for. But, these same people also do not like DJT one bit, and so a 3rd candidate in this scenario could gather plenty of votes IMHO. But enough to get elected? I don't think so, her crusade against Trump isn't very presidential.

So, to answer the question, it would appear she would hurt the democrats more than Trump. Maybe. Or maybe she won't get any support at all and be a total non-factor because instead of voting for her as a protest vote (sorta), a lot of people won't vote at all.

Liz is like Benedict Arnold. Benedict was a US general who betrayed his country and later became a British General, but he saw no action on the British side because they looked down on him as someone with no character or worth because of his betrayal. Sure, he collected the paycheck, but that was about all.

Liz is now a British general.
It's telling when Republicans call the one who has an actual spine a traitor. And then we have Runaway Josh Hawley. :heehee:

She could get a high paying job at CNN or MSDNC,

I was always a fan of Cheney, she is....or was....an intelligent, articulate spolesperson for the Right.

But she has since succumbed to the Mass Psychosis, and can no longer distinguise between what is good for America, and her hatred of one particular person.

I'm disappointed.

I read an article today (not really necessary to post the link) about Liz Cheney who has, more or less, accepted the fact that she will be soundly defeated in the soon to be Wyoming primaries, even with help from democrats. The article suggested that she has been actually looking past the 2022 primaries and working on building some kind of a framework to run for president in 2024, either on the Republican ticket, or running as an independent. I seriously doubt she would run for the Republican nomination because both leading pollers right now are Trump and Desantis, so, I don't see her with a lick of chance of winning the Republican nomination. The article implied that she would not change parties and run for the Democratic nomination. So, that leaves her with a possible option of running in 2024 as an independent. My question is this:

If she were to run as an independent in 2024, which side would she draw votes from? In other words, would she hurt the Republican nominee more or the Democratic nominee more? She probably thinks this would be paybacks against the Republican party for what they did to her, taking votes away from the Republican nominee and helping the Democratic nominee win the election. But, I'm not so sure it would come down like that. I think she would actually draw more votes from democratic voters than Republican voters, helping the Republican nominee win the election. What say you?

What you are witnessing is the blind Arrogance of the MAGA Domestic Terrorist and Traitor. They believe they can do no wrong no matter how despicable they get and will landslide whatever office they run in. That being said, if Chaney were to run as an Indie, she would not draw from the Dems. But she will draw from the Indies and Republicans. Meaning, whomever is running for the Reps will be slaughtered.

Is that how it works with you? Then trump's father was involved with the KKK and his grandfather ran a brothel.................therefore..........

To be honest, Rumps Father also was one of the founding members of the John Birch Society. lf you know anything about how a JBS Male is brought up then a lot of what Rump does makes sense in a sick way. But I have a feeling, even with that upbringing, Rump shamed his Father over and over and still does to this day. Fred wasn't nearly that bad. Okay, he was bad but not nearly as much as the Donald.

Well, when you look at the people lionized in Profiles in Courage it's impossible to agree with all of them on issues of partisan views.

It's not impossible to see here in a future admin as an ambassador to the UN, though her views on homosexual marriage are out of touch with most of us, and the western world.

She'll land some policy gig in academia/private non-profit. She really isn't from Wyo, and she really isn't into legislation. I think she's a neocon, so ..... not for me. But this actually is a step up for her from being no3 in the Party of Dumpf.

I didn't like Nixon (even though I voted for him in Mrs. Moots' Civics Class) but I never though he was a traitor.

I read an article today (not really necessary to post the link) about Liz Cheney who has, more or less, accepted the fact that she will be soundly defeated in the soon to be Wyoming primaries, even with help from democrats. The article suggested that she has been actually looking past the 2022 primaries and working on building some kind of a framework to run for president in 2024, either on the Republican ticket, or running as an independent. I seriously doubt she would run for the Republican nomination because both leading pollers right now are Trump and Desantis, so, I don't see her with a lick of chance of winning the Republican nomination. The article implied that she would not change parties and run for the Democratic nomination. So, that leaves her with a possible option of running in 2024 as an independent. My question is this:

If she were to run as an independent in 2024, which side would she draw votes from? In other words, would she hurt the Republican nominee more or the Democratic nominee more? She probably thinks this would be paybacks against the Republican party for what they did to her, taking votes away from the Republican nominee and helping the Democratic nominee win the election. But, I'm not so sure it would come down like that. I think she would actually draw more votes from democratic voters than Republican voters, helping the Republican nominee win the election. What say you?

I don't think she has any real constituency.... she got into Congress on her father's name, mostly.

Forum List

Back