UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I don’t. Sordid petty little imagination you have there.

But do try to be honest for once. The dipshit only makes repeated references to the irrelevant sow, Liz Cheney, because she says what he likes and he hopes to elicit annoyed reactions. Instead, I just enjoy exposing his game.
Uh, no. You hate Cheney because she exposed & continues to expose how ypur orange baboon god is a dangerous domestic terrorist, a liar & a corrupt lowlife.

Now go stick your face in your baboon god's new bible & see if you can find anything that redeems him.

Uh, no. You hate Cheney because she exposed & continues to expose how ypur orange baboon god is a dangerous domestic terrorist, a liar & a corrupt lowlife.

Now go stick your face in your baboon god's new bible & see if you can find anything that redeems him.
You uneducated Sheeple are embracing her because the media has trained you to view Trump as the sum of all your infantile fears.

You have no idea what she stands for, only that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

I don’t. Sordid petty little imagination you have there.

But do try to be honest for once. The dipshit only makes repeated references to the irrelevant sow, Liz Cheney, because she says what he likes and he hopes to elicit annoyed reactions. Instead, I just enjoy exposing his game.
You uneducated Sheeple are embracing her because the media has trained you to view Trump as the sum of all your infantile fears.

You have no idea what she stands for, only that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
She's exposing Trump for what he is. And there's plenty more in the former GOP, but they're too gutless to speak out.

They need their jobs & all that good stuff.

At the cost of being less informed; of not benefiting by the brain of a smart woman who has had invaluable exposure and experience.
Her evil lack of mindless loyalty to the Dear Buffoon Leader makes her the hated enemy, regardless of her actual positions on the actual issues.

That's the full extent of their intellectual elasticity at this point.

Nope. She exposed nothing. And you don’t get to speak for me.

She’s a fraud and a bit of a twat. Like you.

View attachment 886196

What will American politics look like when the 2024 election cycle is over? Liz Cheney has a controversial opinion.

Cheney has been speaking out against Donald Trump and the “cult of personality” that is following him in the Republican Party at least since the attack on the Capitol.

Now, she’s sharing her thoughts about the future of the party as a whole.

Primaries have not yet begun, and Cheney seems to be holding out hope that there will be a conservative option on the ballot in November so that she won’t have to choose between Joe Biden, whose policies she opposes, and Trump, who she sees as a danger to democracy and the future of America.

However, she seems ready to choose principles over policy, and she’s saying that as things currently stand, she can’t see the Republican Party continuing after the Trump era.

Speaking on The View, Cheney said:

More at the link below...

UNSALVAGEABLE: Liz Cheney says Republican Party must be replaced after 2024 election

I agree with Liz! What do you think?
The Neocon GOP is dead. It's MAGA country now

Nope. She exposed nothing. And you don’t get to speak for me.

She’s a fraud and a bit of a twat. Like you.
She exposed nothing? Sure, that's why hate her.

You're just another one of Trump's asseaters defending the subhuman babbon ape god, whining like the little bitch that you are.

Forum List

Back