Kinzinger: in 5 or 10 years, you won't find a single American who will admit to voting or supporting Trump. it's like supporting Nixon after Watergate

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It’s NOT just Trump! It started decades ago. It’s Nixon, Gingrich, Reagan. It’s the Federalist Society. Everything ‘for profit’, privatization of services, ‘trickle down’ economics. Today it’s Roe, tomorrow it will be Obergefell then Griswold & Brown v Board of Education. It’s the GOP!

It’s NOT just Trump! It started decades ago. It’s Nixon, Gingrich, Reagan. It’s the Federalist Society. Everything ‘for profit’, privatization of services, ‘trickle down’ economics. Today it’s Roe, tomorrow it will be Obergefell then Griswold & Brown v Board of Education. It’s the GOP!

Kinzinger is a little bitch.
Did you see him last night reading off the teleprompter but trying to pretend that he was talking extemporaneously?
I guess that is too much to ask for both Democrats and their stooges.

Kinzinger is full of shit

But fortunately for him in 5 or 10 years no one will remember he said such a stupid thing

I don't think Trumpies are like Bushies. They'll swear 20 years from now that Trump was the greatest thing to ever happen to this country. They truly believe he was fighting the corruption and the corruption was who fought him every step of the way.

Remember, any Republican who didn't go along was a RINO. Yet in November they will vote for every RINO on the ticket.

BUT, if they have a choice between a Mike Pence type or a Trumpy, they will vote for the insurrectionists every time.

I don't think Trumpies are like Bushies. They'll swear 20 years from now that Trump was the greatest thing to ever happen to this country. They truly believe he was fighting the corruption and the corruption was who fought him every step of the way.

Remember, any Republican who didn't go along was a RINO. Yet in November they will vote for every RINO on the ticket.

BUT, if they have a choice between a Mike Pence type or a Trumpy, they will vote for the insurrectionists every time.

I think it was George Carlin who asked: "If you confuse a confused person, do the understand clearly"?

It seems that corrupt people view non-corrupt people as being corrupt.

Or perhaps corrupt people believe that everyone is as corrupt as themselves, and can't believe that people in power are not corrupt.

Perhaps they view Trump as being so obviously corrupt that he's the only honestly corrupt person in politics - thereby making him less corrupt than the honest non-corrupt people who are really corrupt.

Do you understand?

I think it was George Carlin who asked: "If you confuse a confused person, do the understand clearly"?

It seems that corrupt people view non-corrupt people as being corrupt.

Or perhaps corrupt people believe that everyone is as corrupt as themselves, and can't believe that people in power are not corrupt.

Perhaps they view Trump as being so obviously corrupt that he's the only honestly corrupt person in politics - thereby making him less corrupt than the honest non-corrupt people who are really corrupt.

Do you understand?
Yes because politics is a very dirty corrupted game. We all know it's rigged. Republicans swear the rich own the Democrats and it's absolutely obvious that the rich and corporations run the GOP.

I loved it when Republicans complained that OBAMA made it so GE paid ZERO Federal taxes. That they said was PROOF the Democrats are the corrupt party they said. Then Trump got in an doubled the number of corporations who now pay zero federal taxes. Not a peep out of those people who had a problem with Obama doing it for one corporation.

Yes lobbyists, the rich and corporations own both parties.

And NO Trump is not someone who cleans up a swamp. He fills it with his own snakes, alligators and insects.

I voted for Nixon twice. Other than trying to cover for his people, he was one of the best Presidents in history. Rump shouldn't be able to lick the sweat off Nixons Balls. Nixon made a few mistakes but overall, he was a great president.

Not all of us deny voting for Nixon.

Progs have gotten a lot of success over the years. Repubs not so much and they have had opportunities. We have gone too far left. And now the Progs are clamoring that we are not left far enough.

I don't think you'll have to wait around for twenty years, Biden is already proving Trump was a better president.
Trump's #1 problem was corruption....they couldn't buy Him off.....as in special interests,they weren't getting their way......'Hey that isn't fair' they cried.
His #2 problem was He upset the global apple cart.....look at the clowns handling Biden, pushing the country to where 8 years of Hillary would have put us, all in 24 months.
Trump pissed off the globalists big time......and they wanted Him gone, one way or another.......so they rigged an election and everyone fell for it.

Forum List

Back