Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Junior looks normal at this point to sane folks.
Unfortunately “normal” in the age of drug soaked baby boomers from the hippy era leaves much to be desired

Trump is certainly flawed but compared to the others he’s the best choice right now

/——/ You seemed confused.

Nope - Stop pretending that Trump is a conservative, let alone a traditional conservative. The man is strictly transactional. He could care less about issues or politics really. It's all about what's in it him and what he can use to enrich himself and consolidate power.

1632766320511.png

If you guys are unlucky enough to get Rump as your nominee in 2024 .. I'm sure she will support Biden. Anybody else? Very unlikely. Be smart - Don't run the butthole again.
He will run, and if the current dumpster fire doesn't get its shit together, he will win.....again. For the same reason he won last time. Radical dim dumb ass policies are showing the country just how fucked up they are!!!

Nope - Stop pretending that Trump is a conservative, let alone a traditional conservative. The man is strictly transactional. He could care less about issues or politics really. It's all about what's in it him and what he can use to enrich himself and consolidate power.

Stop pretending Biden is a legitimate president.

Yeah, get back to us on that
I didn't say they'd be successful. But I don't see how any dem wins unless the border is at least nominally secured. They can say that most people here while waiting for amnesty decisions actually show up in court, but that sort of deflects from what happens if they leave dependents behind. Imo most of us want some system where people wait their turn unless they're actually on a for govt death list someplace.

You can't "primary" someone who isn't in office. Yes, there will be other candidates even if Rump is in. Hopefully, by then he'll be in prison.

4m6yz8.jpg
So as a TDS sufferer, i.e. one who is so unsophisticated to find truly minuscule and irrelevant traits of Trump to dislike, ( I too don't like tweeting, bragging) but one major point my Mom pointing out to me... "When you point out the faults of someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you"! You didn't refute any of the statements and policies I exemplified by the attached... almost all were positions Trump rejected. I mean do you really favor as Obama/Biden do damaging the ocean with 1 million barrel oil tankers traveling 1 mile vs 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land. Do you really favor bankrupting 1,400 companies, laying off 500,000 people? And why do you and Obama/Biden want OPEC to provide us OIL when a president stops exploration on Federal land that provides 25% of our oil? Do you support OPEC countries over USA independence, which happened under Trump for the first time in 62 years! Almost all of the attached examples were rejected by Trump and frankly true Americans. Really you believe companies should go bankrupt?
All of the below are NOT positives for me and millions of Americans.
Tell me you are in favor of all the below,"utility prices skyrocketing,," in favor of a small business with less than 50 full time employees having to spend $14,000 more per month because the 50th employee is hired! You believe in all the below, then you aren't an American First are you?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Stop pretending Biden is a legitimate president.

What's the latest from MrPillow Lasty? Well, looks like his advertising will continue on Fox. But what about his Dominion and election lies? He's been awfully quiet. Looks to me like he's scared shitless over the billion dollar lawsuit headed his way! :D

What's the latest from MrPillow Lasty? Well, his advertising will continue on Fox. But what about his Dominion and election lies? He's been awfully quiet. Looks to me like he's scared shitless over the billion dollar lawsuit headed his way! :D

Why change the subject troll. Why don't you ever get thread banned?

I voted for the Bushes and totally disagreed with Trump regarding Iraq. I disliked Trump for the same reasons many uninformed and unsophisticated people disliked Trump. I have grown up. Bush and other Trump Derangement syndrome people have not!
They still look at Trump's bragging, tweeting, and above all Trump's grossly unpolitical correctness! I like more sophisticated and realistic people look at Trump beyond those juvenile TDS people's justifications. See Trump did things for the benefit of:
America, Americans, the military, law enforcement, and above all for families like mine and his!
I defy any of you TDS people to tell me you liked what Obama did in making the following statements and policies that TRUMP rejected and that Biden has re-instated! Really are you TDS people for laying off 500,000 people, bankrupting utilities, 1,400 companies? You are really in favor of destroying the ocean by 1 million barrel oil tanker per day traveling when 700 barrel pipeline on dry land is better? Are TDS people so unsophisticated you can't see the price of gas has gone up over 40% and Biden now begging OPEC we need more of your gas... all the while Biden stopped signing exploration leases on land that provides over 25% of our oil!
You unsophisticated, uninformed TDS people, read the attached and tell me which President was more inclined to think of America first?
View attachment 544469
The problem with that is Trump did absolutely nothing for the people, but he did talk a lot about it. I guess you aren’t as logical as you think.

Whether she agrees with Sleepy Joe or not on "issues" , she is devoted to his Presidency, his success and reelection.
Correction. She is devoted to the legitimacy of his presidency in that he won in a free and fair election. Whereas the Neo-GOP is devoted undermining our entire election process based on the Fascist BigLie. The Neo-GOP's intent is for our elections to be neither free nor fair.

Way back then Prog skewered Dick Cheney. Media and entertainers sent a constant barrage of insults, comedy skits, comedy shows and animation, comedy and disaster films about Dick Cheney and W. Bush. You remember don't you? There are even ties ins to Prog agendas. Now 8 years of Obama and Biden...and nothing. Near always on the up and up and softball at worse. Propaganda. We have a installed potentate and his accomplice in office and the Comedy skits, comedy shows, movies in all ways should be in full production mode. Nothing....nada....But now W and Cheney are heroes. We wised up. You have not yet.

I don't recall anyone ever questioning the legitimacy of our entire electoral process over how Jr. and Darth won in 2000. There was no Big Lie or a massive allegation of fraud campaign fostered on the public by the opposition party. Skewing of public officials is a tradition in this country by opposing forces in the Media. The Rabid right took it to a different level when they lost their minds after Obama won in 2008. It paid off for them in 2016, but the backlash started in 2018.

Forum List

Back