Living Wage Bernie Pays His Employees $12/hr

He obviously didnt mind paying his family members....he paid his wife 45k a year and his step daughter 32k a year.
All paid for out of his congressional campaign money of course.

So what?

Why can't he hire whomever he wants for his campaign?
Hilarious watching them do gymnastics spinning for Bernie "do as I say not as I do" Sanders.

I must have missed when Bernie Sanders said "Don't hire your family to work on campaigns". Do you have a link?

He obviously didnt mind paying his family members....he paid his wife 45k a year and his step daughter 32k a year.

So what?

He didnt have a problem paying his wife 21 bucks an hour...why not his interns?

So what?

Hilarious watching them do gymnastics spinning for Bernie "do as I say not as I do" Sanders.

I must have missed when Bernie Sanders said "Don't hire your family to work on campaigns". Do you have a link?
$32k a year is a living wage in America?

So what?

But I thought he was all for wage equality? Guess not.....

So what?

What does hiring family members have to do with "wage equality"?

So what?

Give you a 9 for that gymnastic spin for Bernie.

So what?

Exactly...so why did he pay his wife more than his interns?

That's $12 more an hour than what Ted Cruz pays his interns, and your title is misleading. You need to change the word "employees" to "interns."
If they draw a salary they are employees.

Some interns get paid, doofus.

Here's the real title to the article in the idiots OP.

Bernie “living wage” Sanders pays his interns only $12 an hour
If they get a salary, they are paying federal withholding and the whole nine yards. That's an employee. I don't know why he has to pay them when others apparently don't, you'd have to ask around.

You are an idiot. You really should do a little research before posting.

An internship is a job training for white-collar and professional careers.

Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways to apprenticeships for trade and vocational jobs, but the lack of standardisation and oversight leaves the term open to broad interpretation. Interns may be college or university students, high school students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are usually temporary.

only 37% of unpaid interns have job offers awaiting them at graduation compared to 60% of paid interns and 36% of students with no internship experience

Internship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia? What's with the left wing's love affair with it?

Unpaid Internship Rules - FindLaw
Technically, paid interns are temporary employees and treated virtually the same as regular employees with respect to labor law.

So what?

Exactly...so why did he pay his wife more than his interns?

You mean why did he pay a full-time high-ranking staff member on his campaign more than part-time college kids?

You guys are starting to lose touch with reality.

So what?

Give you a 9 for that gymnastic spin for Bernie.

:lol:

The fact that you don't understand the terms you use isn't my problem, clown.

Attacking Sanders is silly. The guy has no chance in hell at winning the presidency.
Nobody is attacking Bernie.
Just poking a stick in the eyes of the Bernimites and watching them dance to how he actually lives his life.

So you're trolling. Is that something you're proud of?
Not my fault Bernie refuses to pay his employees a living wage.

Nor is it your fault that you're a moron - but that doesn't mean you should be proud of it.

You've already admitted that you started this thread specifically to troll Bernie supporters. Why should anyone here take anything you've posted seriously?

Attacking Sanders is silly. The guy has no chance in hell at winning the presidency.
Just poking a stick in the eyes of the Bernimites and watching them dance to how he actually lives his life.

Nor is it your fault that you're a moron - but that doesn't mean you should be proud of it.
Someone who says you don't have to pay interns calls me a moron. Hilarious.

Someone who says you don't have to pay interns calls me a moron. Hilarious.
just go with the flo

Forum List

Back