*John's Revelation*

Read Revelation 1:1.
Sorry bout that,

1. If Revelations is past, why then are the arabs still fighting with the Jews, seeing Christ has already ushered in his Kingdom?
2. You have the cart before the horse.
3. Your time line is faulty.
4. I think you should keep reading, and studying, cause somethings wrong with it, things don't ring true.
5. I will try to be patient, with great suffrage, but you got to make a little more sense, read harder.
6. "Soon" as stated in Revelations 1.1, to G-D is not a quick period of time, a thousand years isn't soon to G-D, he who is eternal, and or two thousand years, its just a speck, in time to him.
7. To humans its a lot of time, and your times running out, come to Christ, while there is time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. If Revelations is past, why then are the arabs still fighting with the Jews, seeing Christ has already ushered in his Kingdom?
2. You have the cart before the horse.
3. Your time line is faulty.
4. I think you should keep reading, and studying, cause somethings wrong with it, things don't ring true.
5. I will try to be patient, with great suffrage, but you got to make a little more sense, read harder.
6. "Soon" as stated in Revelations 1.1, to G-D is not a quick period of time, a thousand years isn't soon to G-D, he who is eternal, and or two thousand years, its just a speck, in time to him.
7. To humans its a lot of time, and your times running out, come to Christ, while there is time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's what you say. That's not what the Revelation letter says. Consider that it is written to 7 churches of the first century.

This wasn't what Christians believed until the 19th century. Only a few fringe sects believed what Hal Lindsey and the Dallas theological seminary made popular.

You better look up history, 100% for sure they left and then returned.
Yes the religion Jesus is the head of=Jehovah witnesses.

Nope. They didn't leave Rome and return. I'm curious about your claim that the Jews would have won.

The Roman empire was the known world.... So the world as they knew it ended for the Jews with the destruction of the temple.

That's what you say. That's not what the Revelation letter says. Consider that it is written to 7 churches of the first century.

This wasn't what Christians believed until the 19th century. Only a few fringe sects believed what Hal Lindsey and the Dallas theological seminary made popular.
Sorry bout that,

1. You say what you believe is true, and I say what I believe is true, you can have your beliefs its ok.
2. You keep hoping that Jesus doesn't some day return and stop this chaos, and starts a new era, of peacefulness and eternity, where everyone lives forevermore, where all tears will be wiped away, and war will be no more.
3. While I will wait for this world to be changed into Jesus' utopia, on Christ's return, with the new heaven on earth and the New Jerusalem being brought down from up there, in heaven, when G-D as well as the Father, the Father of Jesus, which they are so close to being the same, they could be as far as humans are able to tell, the same person.
4. Jesus is coming to bring us into his Kingdom, and his Kingdom was given to him of his Father, if you saw them standing next to each other you would only see Jesus, humans can't decern with eye sight, things of G-D, humans would only see G-D as a blur, Jesus would be visible and the Holy Ghost isn't seen either.
4. (a) If the Father appeared by himself, if Jesus wasn't, near by, G-D would appear as Jesus in form.
4. (b) G-d the Father does this to honor, Jesus, Jesus being prefect, in him, the Father reflects.
5. So really all we humans will be able to see is Jesus, Sweet Jesus.
6. Follow him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp” (Revelation 21:22-23).

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp” (Revelation 21:22-23).
Sorry bout that,

1. In the New Jerusalem, it comes down from Heaven, its true, there will be no need for a Temple, cause Jesus, is the Temple, follow him.
2. Wont be much need for the sun or moon, his light will suffice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. In the New Jerusalem, it comes down from Heaven, its true, there will be no need for a Temple, cause Jesus, is the Temple, follow him.
2. Wont be much need for the sun or moon, his light will suffice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes. The New Jerusalem is spiritual.

That's where foreign troops gathered with Roman troops under Vaspasian and Titus to fight in Palestine. There's no battle of Armageddon.
Not wise to call Gods word a lie, to listen to men of darkness that are misleading you to not enter Gods kingdom.

Nope. They didn't leave Rome and return. I'm curious about your claim that the Jews would have won.

The Roman empire was the known world.... So the world as they knew it ended for the Jews with the destruction of the temple.
In a single night 1 angel killed 185,000 men. When God was with Israel no armies could beat them. And Yes the Romans did leave and then return. Its recorded history.

In a single night 1 angel killed 185,000 men. When God was with Israel no armies could beat them. And Yes the Romans did leave and then return. Its recorded history.

God wasn't with Israel. Try reading Revelation.

Not against the Romans, they were apostocized, they fell over and over throughout the OT years and have not stood back up since the days before Jesus came.
The Romans absolutely won. It was the end of temple Judaism because there was no further need for animal sacrifice.

Sorry bout that,

1. Animal Sacrifice is making a come back, The Jews will re-instate, it on the, Temple Mount.
2. Its needed, as long as humans eat animals.
3. Animals taste good, so I say we keep eating them.
4. There is no mana from heaven, so lets eat!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Animal Sacrifice is making a come back, The Jews will re-instate, it on the, Temple Mount.
2. Its needed, as long as humans eat animals.
3. Animals taste good, so I say we keep eating them.
4. There is no mana from heaven, so lets eat!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't hold your breath.

The Romans didn't have any problems taking Jerusalem and they didn't leave and come back. The new Christians left in 66 AD.
Their first attempt was poorly organized, and hindered by bad weather, as well as stiff resistance from the Jews. They abandoned the siege and didn't return for four years (according to Josephus).

Their first attempt was poorly organized, and hindered by bad weather, as well as stiff resistance from the Jews. They abandoned the siege and didn't return for four years (according to Josephus).

Post it.

Forum List

Back