Living Wage Bernie Pays His Employees $12/hr

That's $12 more an hour than what Ted Cruz pays his interns, and your title is misleading. You need to change the word "employees" to "interns."
If they draw a salary they are employees.

Some interns get paid, doofus.

Here's the real title to the article in the idiots OP.

Bernie “living wage” Sanders pays his interns only $12 an hour
If they get a salary, they are paying federal withholding and the whole nine yards. That's an employee. I don't know why he has to pay them when others apparently don't, you'd have to ask around.
He doesn't "have" to pay them. He's choosing to.
Sounds like an assumption. But why not $15/hr since that's the mantra? Is he not down with the struggle?

Does that mean the Republican manta is to pay zero?

If they get a salary, they are paying federal withholding and the whole nine yards. That's an employee. I don't know why he has to pay them when others apparently don't, you'd have to ask around.
Sounds like an assumption. But why not $15/hr since that's the mantra? Is he not down with the struggle?

Does that mean the Republican manta is to pay zero?
And the top of the pyramid gets to keep it all...

Hilarious watching the Bernieites doing wild gymnastics making excuses why people shouldn't be paid a living wage.

Not in this thread. Only an idiot who doesn't know that "intern" is generally an unpaid temporary position would believe so.

That's $12 more an hour than what Ted Cruz pays his interns, and your title is misleading. You need to change the word "employees" to "interns."

It's not my problem that you don't understand what the word "intern" means.

Nice side step but salaried people are employees in this country and $15/hr is the big push from the left wing.

Nice side step but salaried people are employees in this country and $15/hr is the big push from the left wing.

Gawd, you don't even know the difference between a salary and an hourly wage -! :lmao:

15 is the bargaining chip to get 11, or 12, or 13...

Hilarious watching the Bernieites doing wild gymnastics making excuses why people shouldn't be paid a living wage.

Not in this thread. Only an idiot who doesn't know that "intern" is generally an unpaid temporary position would believe so.

Intern average salary is $56,259, median salary is $41,000 with a salary range from $20,000 to $832,000.
Intern salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Intern salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.

Intern Salaries, Average Salary & Jobs Pay

He obviously didnt mind paying his family members....he paid his wife 45k a year and his step daughter 32k a year.
All paid for out of his congressional campaign money of course.

And that is somehow unique?

nep·o·tism
ˈnepəˌtizəm/
noun
  1. the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.
    synonyms: favoritism, preferential treatment, the old boy network, looking after one's own, bias, partiality, partisanship
    "hiring my daughter was not nepotism—it was just good business"
I thought Colonel Sanders was supposed to be above that sort of thing?

He obviously didnt mind paying his family members....he paid his wife 45k a year and his step daughter 32k a year.
All paid for out of his congressional campaign money of course.

So what?

Why can't he hire whomever he wants for his campaign?
Hilarious watching them do gymnastics spinning for Bernie "do as I say not as I do" Sanders.

Forum List

Back