What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santorum calls it quits.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score
original.jpg

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh. I'd forgotten Santorum was even running.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Who?

Yeah, they're dropping like flies.

Is The Huckster still in? Or has he gone back to selling his phony cancer/diabetes cures to the faithful?

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder which candidate his dozens of supporters will back now? lol

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Trump? Cruz? Carson? All are social conservatives I am leaning more towards Carson or Cruz.

They won't go to Trump but Carson seems more doable. These people are die-hard social conservatives and that tape of Cruz speaking about gay marriage didn't make him any friends in that circle.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rick Santorum suspends presidential campaign - Breitbart

Heard this morning he had canceled all future rallies/meetings etc and called a press conference for today....pretty easy to figure that out. so 4 total since Iowa vote came in. 3 republican 1 democrat. I didn't call Rand dropping until AFTER New Hampshire but I did call Santorum and Huckabee.

Rick Santorum was correct about something and he was mocked for it. He said that if the LGTB crowd was allowed to get married, then it would eventually lead to the end of Western Civilisation as we've known it for thousands of years.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump? Cruz? Carson? All are social conservatives I am leaning more towards Carson or Cruz.

They won't go to Trump but Carson seems more doable. These people are die-hard social conservatives and that tape of Cruz speaking about gay marriage didn't make him any friends in that circle.

Carson seems more doable....doable huh? :eusa_whistle:

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
I though that pulling out was against his beliefs :dunno:

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Paul yesterday Santorum today....brings back this tune to mind.......

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Reaction score
Rick Santorum suspends presidential campaign - Breitbart

Heard this morning he had canceled all future rallies/meetings etc and called a press conference for today....pretty easy to figure that out. so 4 total since Iowa vote came in. 3 republican 1 democrat. I didn't call Rand dropping until AFTER New Hampshire but I did call Santorum and Huckabee.

Rick Santorum was correct about something and he was mocked for it. He said that if the LGTB crowd was allowed to get married, then it would eventually lead to the end of Western Civilisation as we've known it for thousands of years.

Oh--like the Greeks and Romans? Wait a sec.....!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List