Libertarian?

I have no clue how Korea keeps their republic, we aren't a democratic country is that is what you wish to imply, but we are a federal republic and a representative democracy. Does that exist in NK? I do understand that you want xiden to be authoritarian as Kim Jun I get it.
Now I back Joe Biden.

Of course you can find an actual quote this time for this next lie you pulled out of your ass.

No? Not one single quote? A single comment? I never said anything about the US, I made a statement that blatantly shows that party names do not reflect the parties actual political positions. It is a name. You still cannot find anyone that claims Totalitarian anything is a form of Libertarianism. One person. I know there is at least one out there, there is at least one person out there that thinks the moon is made of cheese. That those trying to defend the moronic claim in the OP, they still have yet to point out a single example.

1635464388125.png

~S~

Now I back Joe Biden.

Of course you can find an actual quote this time for this next lie you pulled out of your ass.

No? Not one single quote? A single comment? I never said anything about the US, I made a statement that blatantly shows that party names do not reflect the parties actual political positions. It is a name. You still cannot find anyone that claims Totalitarian anything is a form of Libertarianism. One person. I know there is at least one out there, there is at least one person out there that thinks the moon is made of cheese. That those trying to defend the moronic claim in the OP, they still have yet to point out a single example.
Not sure what any of that has to do with NK and us representatives?

I was tempted to answer and then I was reminded...

...and realized explaining something like viable trade policy would be like trying to explain quantum entanglement to a cat.
You just don’t care about American jobs I understand . You like China

Many libertarians fell for the lesser-of-two-evils conceit and now support Trump. They know they've abandoned their previous principles, and it gnaws at them, so they attack anyone who reminds them of that fact.
People were conflicted with the shitty choice they were stuck with.

They didn't want to "throw away" their vote on anyone with no chance and risk letting the "more evil" person win.

Rank-Choice voting cures that problem, if done legitimately.

Many libertarians fell for the lesser-of-two-evils conceit and now support Trump. They know they've abandoned their previous principles, and it gnaws at them, so they attack anyone who reminds them of that fact.
I doubt that. Most did not 'fall' for anything, they were 'libertarians' only in the sense they hate the 2 main parties and libertarians are the only real third party in town. The greens, number 4 iirc, cant even make the news.

When you have no set of core values and stake your political position on what you are against, it is easy to fall in line with someone like Trump.

Really, the promise of Trump has ALWAYS been that he will take care of you. Nothing about Trump or Trumpism has anything even approaching a libertarian idea or libertarian value. Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

But you are intentionally ignoring the point. Because you are aware it makes the other points you have been ignoring look more obvious.
I truly enjoy you know how I think! What’s the number I’m thinking of?

Their choice was not shitty. Their vote was.
They didn't want to "throw away" their vote on anyone with no chance and risk letting the "more evil" person win.
That's a brain fuck that is destroying our nation. It's not true, but the majors swing it around because it keeps them in power.
Here's hoping.

There is a difference between voting for a candidate because you think that the other guy is simply that bad and becoming a full on supporter. I was close there with some of the terrible rhetoric coming from Biden in his campaign but a Trump supporter....

What we see here is a level of devotion that is not indicative of holding ones nose to vote for the lesser of two evils.

I doubt that. Most did not 'fall' for anything, they were 'libertarians' only in the sense they hate the 2 main parties and libertarians are the only real third party in town. The greens, number 4 iirc, cant even make the news.

When you have no set of core values and stake your political position on what you are against, it is easy to fall in line with someone like Trump.

Really, the promise of Trump has ALWAYS been that he will take care of you. Nothing about Trump or Trumpism has anything even approaching a libertarian idea or libertarian value. Nothing at all.
Libertarians have no balls to actually pick a position. No solutions for any issue out there

Here's hoping.
It will not cure anything really. Systems people come up with are always corrupt because they always involve some sort of power.

But it will be far better IMHO if it ever happens. Unlikely though, we have to force those in power to accept it and they have pretty successfully closed off all paths for the people to do so. That does not mean I do not think it is worth trying though. Nothing good comes easy.

There is a difference between voting for a candidate because you think that the other guy is simply that bad and becoming a full on supporter. I was close there with some of the terrible rhetoric coming from Biden in his campaign but a Trump supporter....

What we see here is a level of devotion that is not indicative of holding ones nose to vote for the lesser of two evils.
Proves my point

Their choice was not shitty. Their vote was.

That's a brain fuck that is destroying our nation. It's not true, but the majors swing it around because it keeps them in power.

Here's hoping.
Nothing pisses me off more than the "you have no choice but to vote for me because the other guy is more evil" campaign theme.

Mitch McConnell has mastered it.

Libertarians have no balls to actually pick a position. No solutions for any issue out there
And continued lies.

I pick positions all the time. I am all over this board with them.

So now we have yet another claim that you intentionally lie about and then refuse to support.

Libertarians think that Marxist totalitarianism is a form of libertarianism. No one can find a SINGLE example of this anywhere. Not one.
Claims that I support Joe Biden. Not a single example of such given as well.
Now libertarians do not pick positions. Some positions have been posted in this very thread. Again, more lies because you still cannot provide a single example of anything you claim.

Nothing pisses me off more than the "you have no choice but to vote for me because the other guy is more evil" campaign theme.

Mitch McConnell has mastered it.
Well it is true to some degree, especially when there’s but two choices. Voting for no one doesn’t help anyone

Forum List

Back