Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

Yeah, it goes way back to those southern good old boys that roamed the countryside during the 60s in the Civil Rights era doesn't it.

Those dadgum liberals...

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares about "tolerance"?

I have no desire to listen to morons, on either side. Nor do I have any expectation that anyone should listen to me.

You guys speak of "liberals" as a single-minded group, pushing all of us into your pre-defined little box - which I've always thought was funny, coming from the folks who are all about "personal responsibility".

You complain about people "putting us into your pre-defined little box" then go ahead and do the same putting all conservatives into your own pre-defined little box of "all about "personal responsibility""

:rofl: Oh man that is classic Doc!

Yeah, I guess you're right. :redface:

I wasn't referring to "Conservatives" as a whole, but specifically to posters on this board - but you're still correct.

It's simply a tendency of human nature, however logically faulty it may be.

You guys speak of "liberals" as a single-minded group, pushing all of us into your pre-defined little box - which I've always thought was funny, coming from the folks who are all about "personal responsibility".
I think it's funny that you're pushing all us guys into your pre-defined little box.

Or is it different...somehow...when you do it?

Conservatives view women who use birth control as sluts.
If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making.

But you don't agree with that. In service of your ideology, everything is permissible.

What do I gain by being tolerant of that view?
Dunno. What do you gain from telling lies about conservatives?

Oh, yeah -- a false sense of superiority.

Lemme know how that works out for you.

I think it's funny that you're pushing all us guys into your pre-defined little box.

Statists live themselves on a two-way street...and to others? One way only...thiers.

See my previous post.

Progressive Statism is more Lock Step and Predetermined than the Right, by Design. It's part of the Platform. You speak out of line loud enough, and you get squashed.

Progressive Statism is more Lock Step and Predetermined than the Right, by Design. It's part of the Platform. You speak out of line loud enough, and you get squashed.

Or if you've outlived your usefulness to the party? You get damned abandoned after the abuse by the left. Witness Cindy Sheehan? The slut named Fluke will join the prestigious club.

Studies have revealed that liberals are far less tolerant than conservatives when it comes to other peoples' opinions According to an article written by Thomas Lifson on March 13, 2012:

“The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.”

Lifson also observed that liberals were more prone to change the subject or to become angry when someone disagrees with them:

“When the realization hits that a cherished belief might be wrong, negative emotions will rush in, and the conversation will be terminated by tears, a change of subject to another emotional topic (this is frequent with family members), or an angry outburst.”

Mr. Lifson's entire article can be read in The American Thinker, March 14, 2012 at the following link:

Blog: Liberal intolerance, by the numbers

War on blacks

War on gays

War on women

War on Hispanics

War on Muslims

War on athiests

Yet

it's

the

Republicans

who

are

tolerant.

Didn't you get the memo? The "War on ____________ (fill in the blank)" bit has run its course. You'll be updated with new talking points at the next meeting, comrade.

Studies have revealed that liberals are far less tolerant than conservatives when it comes to other peoples' opinions According to an article written by Thomas Lifson on March 13, 2012:

“The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.”

Lifson also observed that liberals were more prone to change the subject or to become angry when someone disagrees with them:

“When the realization hits that a cherished belief might be wrong, negative emotions will rush in, and the conversation will be terminated by tears, a change of subject to another emotional topic (this is frequent with family members), or an angry outburst.”

Mr. Lifson's entire article can be read in The American Thinker, March 14, 2012 at the following link:

War on blacks

War on gays

War on women

War on Hispanics

War on Muslims

War on athiests

Yet

it's

the

Republicans

who

are

tolerant.

If you stick to your medications, you will hallucinate less. Try it and pass it on to your friends. ;)

War on blacks

War on gays

War on women

War on Hispanics

War on Muslims

War on athiests

Yet

it's

the

Republicans

who

are

tolerant.

If you stick to your medications, you will hallucinate less. Try it and pass it on to your friends. ;)

:badgrin:

I love the party of pro life yet once its born its only YOUR responsibility. Hypocrites. Step up and be willing to help pay. Cheapskates.

Yeah, it goes way back to those southern good old boys that roamed the countryside during the 60s in the Civil Rights era doesn't it.

Those dadgum liberals...
Oh, you mean the KKK? The terrorist arm of the Democratic Party?

Weren't they considered liberals? Or were the liberals protesting along side the NAACP?

Look at the color of the southern states today. Those democrats vote straight republican today...Both sides switched during this era.

Most books on political idologies usually list one of the characteristics of liberalism as tolerating a wider range of behavior. Liberals, the authors write, seem to accept a wider range of behavior than conservatives. Conservatives they say want more restrictions on people's actions.
Watch these boards and one might find a clue, right before our very eyes, sort of a mini social science reserch project. Of course I know few or none one will do anything that might change their political perspective by trying to find the truth.

This much is certain....And well documented. Now the talons of the left will be exposed.

Forum List

Back