Not even close.

See above.

Your delusions?

Your fellow delusionals.

You shouldn't vote.

Seriously.

See above.

Nice thread hijack.

But yeah, thanks for demonstrating how incompetent liberals are in a thread which falsely claims that connies are mentally healthier.
Name one topic you’re not insane over, just one. I can’t think of any. Making up shit and following shit maker uppers is in your DNA. Trump is your party leader on his way to another loser run for presidency....
Hilarious. You’re like rats running to no where in a turnstile.

Witch hunt.
And we found one; Trump the loser. You had your chance with Hillary and you couldn’t indict she, or Obama or even now, Biden. Gesus, after three years, Democrats were working on their second impeachment of Trump. Are you fkers that incompetent ? You can’t arrest, indict or convict anyone ? Losers.

Trump supporters: "We love you Donald and would gladly sacrifice our lives for you!"
Donald Trump: "The feeling is mutual! I would gladly sacrifice your lives for me too!"
Ha ha
Exactly. Can’t decide if Trump supporters were born without a fully functional brain or abused as children. It’s sad.

Last edited:
But yeah, libbies and connies are both moronic, miserable psychopaths for the most part, though connies are generally much more incompetent and furious.
Surely you jest. Nothing makes a liberal roll over in laughter as a Trump supporter conservative trying to string more than two statements together with out making up shit.

^ The person who posted this doesn't seem very happy to me...

Your opinion is utterly worthess and dead wrong. More to follow.
But yeah, higher levels of education can lead to more complex and difficult interior lives, but ones which can be far more fulfilling than being outraged and furious 24/7/365 because women are making their own health care decisions,

Murdering innocent, unborn babies for convenience is NOT a "health care decision." It is an horrific sin that you support and promote with evil lies.

```6 month old baby aborted.jpg

Abortionists accept any lie.jpg

MinTrut:

Black people exist, and some people are gay.

ChemEngineer:

My best man was black. Keep talking lies and ignorance. You do it well.
Try to extract yourself from this race-baiting stupidity you wrote....

Wedding Day 1968.jpg

Seven of the most prolific serial killers in America were homosexuals and you defend their perversity and encourage more grooming. How sick of you. How evil.

Wesley Allen Dodd - 50 murdered
Randy Kraft - 67
Donald Harvey - 37
John Wayne Gacey - 33
Patrick Kearney - 32
Juan Corona - 25
Jeffrey Dahmer - 15
William Bonin - 14
Steven Lorenzo - 9

Story Hour.jpg

You (MinTrut) are the board psych ?

I would suggest he is merely one of the board psychos. There are so many on my Ignore List.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man."
"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him."

"The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

These are people who voted for the Biden Crime Syndicate and still support it !!!

You saying I made up the video of Trumps idiocies ?
You can't truly be this incompetent.

You must be a conservative pretending to be liberal in order to make the OP's point.

Otherwise... :eek:

But yes, many conservatives are miserable/insane, just like many liberals.

Murdering innocent, unborn babies for convenience is NOT a "health care decision." It is an horrific sin that you support and promote with evil lies.

View attachment 855272

View attachment 855273

MinTrut:

ChemEngineer:

View attachment 855276

Seven of the most prolific serial killers in America were homosexuals and you defend their perversity and encourage more grooming. How sick of you. How evil.

Randy Kraft - 67
Donald Harvey - 37
John Wayne Gacey - 33
Patrick Kearney - 32
Juan Corona - 25
Jeffrey Dahmer - 15
William Bonin - 14
Steven Lorenzo - 9

View attachment 855280
^ Another happy, well-adjusted conservative calmly and rationally shares his views.

:)

I would suggest he is merely one of the board psychos. There are so many on my Ignore List.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man."
"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him."
"The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks." - Nigerian Proverb

These are people who voted for the Biden Crime Syndicate and still support it !!!
Your incompetence is sad.

I'm an independent, didn't vote for Biden, and will not.

But thank you for disproving the OP's point so spectacularly. :)

You can't truly be this incompetent.

You must be a conservative pretending to be liberal in order to make the OP's point.

Otherwise... :eek:

But yes, many conservatives are miserable/insane, just like many liberals.
So you have no worthwhile response. Trump is indeed an idiot.

^ Another happy, well-adjusted conservative calmly and rationally shares his views.

:)
ChemEngineer is a dead beat fraud. He once claimed the periodic table was incorrectly named and only he, of all the high schools and universities that have used it for decades, knew about it. Imagine, a guy with that handle like his who doesn’t understand the periodic table. No, liberals and conservatives here, are not equivalent. This over your head ?

View attachment 855272

View attachment 855273

MinTrut:

ChemEngineer:

View attachment 855276

Randy Kraft - 67
Donald Harvey - 37
John Wayne Gacey - 33
Patrick Kearney - 32
Juan Corona - 25
Jeffrey Dahmer - 15
William Bonin - 14
Steven Lorenzo - 9

View attachment 855280
And the worse, are frauds who claim they are engineers, just to pretend they are smart.

So you have no worthwhile response. Trump is indeed an idiot.
When parodying liberal derangement, a little subtlety can work wonders; sorry to out you as another unhappy conservative.

ChemEngineer is a dead beat fraud. He once claimed the periodic table was incorrectly named and only he, of all the high schools and universities that have used it for decades, knew about it. Imagine, a guy with that handle like his who doesn’t understand the periodic table. No, liberals and conservatives here, are not equivalent. This over your head ?
Concur that CE is exceptionally deranged, but your "I'm a crazy liberal!" bit is just not convincing; you need to dial it back.

Ha ha
Exactly. Can’t decide if Trump supporters were born without a fully functional brain or abused as children. It’s sad.
How many Trump supporters does it take to change a lightbulb?
It doesn't take any.
Trump tells them, he changed the lightbulb with his mind.
Teabaggers call Trump a genius, as they continue standing in the dark.

Forum List

Back