Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

Pubs are mega rich greedy a-holes, the dupes are totally misled. "Pubs are for small gov't, family values, strong defence, and not legislating from the bench". LOL!

See sig. PP1, what you don't know- PP3, what you do. Idiocy.

Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

Less tolerant than what?

Currently less tolerant than the conservatives whom they dishonestly portray.

& vise versa...........

One merely need to define it, allow both sides to post examples, then declare them both right........:eusa_boohoo:

:lol:

It is not a "quality" unique to any political persuasion, but one common to man..... & them damn women to.............:badgrin:

Liberals are less tolerant of lies, BS, ignorance, injustice, and greed....obviously. See sig.
Except, as commonly happens, when a liberal is lying, spewing BS, expressing monumnetal ignorance, actively campainging for injustice, and feeding his own greed/lust/desire -- at which point, liberals rally around him and dehend him from all who dare take exception.

Studies have revealed that liberals are far less tolerant than conservatives when it comes to other peoples' opinions According to an article written by Thomas Lifson on March 13, 2012:

“The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.”

Lifson also observed that liberals were more prone to change the subject or to become angry when someone disagrees with them:

“When the realization hits that a cherished belief might be wrong, negative emotions will rush in, and the conversation will be terminated by tears, a change of subject to another emotional topic (this is frequent with family members), or an angry outburst.”

Mr. Lifson's entire article can be read in The American Thinker, March 14, 2012 at the following link:

Blog: Liberal intolerance, by the numbers

well, if it says so in the rightwingnut blogosphere, it must be true. :cuckoo:

Less tolerant than what?

& vise versa...........

One merely need to define it, allow both sides to post examples, then declare them both right........:eusa_boohoo:

It is not a "quality" unique to any political persuasion, but one common to man..... & them damn women to.............:badgrin:

The right does it too for sure, the difference is the right doesn't champion themselves as the open minded side of things that cares for all types of people regardless of their culture.

Its the hypocricy that makes the left doing it that much more entertaining from my keyboard.

& vise versa...........

The right does it too for sure, the difference is the right doesn't champion themselves as the open minded side of things that cares for all types of people regardless of their culture.

Its the hypocricy that makes the left doing it that much more entertaining from my keyboard.

LOL........... Well I can certainly say I have seen more than my fair share of that.....

But as you know, there are plenty of similar complaints made about folks on the right.....

IMHO neither side has an exclusive on hypocrisy either............

Studies have revealed that liberals are far less tolerant than conservatives when it comes to other peoples' opinions According to an article written by Thomas Lifson on March 13, 2012:

“The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.”

Lifson also observed that liberals were more prone to change the subject or to become angry when someone disagrees with them:

“When the realization hits that a cherished belief might be wrong, negative emotions will rush in, and the conversation will be terminated by tears, a change of subject to another emotional topic (this is frequent with family members), or an angry outburst.”

Mr. Lifson's entire article can be read in The American Thinker, March 14, 2012 at the following link:

Blog: Liberal intolerance, by the numbers

well, if it says so in the rightwingnut blogosphere, it must be true. :cuckoo:

You really should try reading the actual studies.

Who the fuck cares about "tolerance"?

I have no desire to listen to morons, on either side. Nor do I have any expectation that anyone should listen to me.

You guys speak of "liberals" as a single-minded group, pushing all of us into your pre-defined little box - which I've always thought was funny, coming from the folks who are all about "personal responsibility".

Who the fuck cares about "tolerance"?

I have no desire to listen to morons, on either side. Nor do I have any expectation that anyone should listen to me.

You guys speak of "liberals" as a single-minded group, pushing all of us into your pre-defined little box - which I've always thought was funny, coming from the folks who are all about "personal responsibility".

You complain about people "putting us into your pre-defined little box" then go ahead and do the same putting all conservatives into your own pre-defined little box of "all about "personal responsibility""

:rofl: Oh man that is classic Doc!

ThnX, I dunno FrankO so I will not comment on that..........

Is that a coyote for your avatar???

She's a dingo, best dog I've ever had. Smart, loyal and loving.

I thought it might be, due to the color, but the body shape didn't seem like it.........

How did you get that?? Not many of them around here................

I hear they are very intellegent......

I thought it might be, due to the color, but the body shape didn't seem like it.........

I got her as a puppy from a rescue group. Seems the dog fighters are smuggling them in and the mother was confiscated. (I don't think she ever fought, I think they got them before that.) She is considered an "exotic pet" and I have to keep a bond for her. She's really just a dog.

I got her as a puppy from a rescue group. Seems the dog fighters are smuggling them in and the mother was confiscated. (I don't think she ever fought, I think they got them before that.) She is considered an "exotic pet" and I have to keep a bond for her. She's really just a dog.

I didn't know they were figting them...... SAD!!!!

I have a few friends that do rescue, one does pugs the other greyhounds- track dogs that have no more use...........

What is the bond about??

I didn't know they were figting them...... SAD!!!!

I have a few friends that do rescue, one does pugs the other greyhounds- track dogs that have no more use...........

What is the bond about??

Because she is considered exotic, the county requires a $50,000 bond against public liability should she get out and bite someone or kill a pet.

She doesn't bite but can't be fenced and has a tendency to growl at people who invade her territory. It unsettles people because she doesn't bark. She's barked maybe twice in her life.

Forum List

Back