How many of the millions of Chinese immigrants are saboteurs?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
37% of the 6,427,000 Chinese since 1980 were in 2021when Biden encouraged illegals at a debate on 9/12/2019......
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Negative views in China of the U.S. were twice as high (75%) as negative views of most European countries, while positive views in China of European countries ranged from 47% to almost 70%, compared to only 23% for the U.S.
So if China has a 75% negative of USA... hmmm why have nearly 7 million have come to the USA?
I absolutely guarantee that at least one or more are here to destroy the position of USA in favor of China.

Four Chinese Nationals Working with the Ministry of State Security Charged with Global Computer Intrusion Campaign Targeting Intellectual Property and Confidential Business Information, Including Infectious Disease Research

FACTS: 5 Threats FBI Director Wray Warns the U.S. Should Be Worried About
In a hearing about Chinese cyber threats in front of the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, experts listed potential targets in the U.S., including infrastructure like water treatment plants, electrical grids, oil and natural gas pipelines and transportation systems
Remember Biden encouraged "surge to the border" for these illegal Chinese!

Chineseimmigrants1980.png

37% of the 6,427,000 Chinese since 1980 were in 2021when Biden encouraged illegals at a debate on 9/12/2019......
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Negative views in China of the U.S. were twice as high (75%) as negative views of most European countries, while positive views in China of European countries ranged from 47% to almost 70%, compared to only 23% for the U.S.
So if China has a 75% negative of USA... hmmm why have nearly 7 million have come to the USA?
I absolutely guarantee that at least one or more are here to destroy the position of USA in favor of China.

Four Chinese Nationals Working with the Ministry of State Security Charged with Global Computer Intrusion Campaign Targeting Intellectual Property and Confidential Business Information, Including Infectious Disease Research

FACTS: 5 Threats FBI Director Wray Warns the U.S. Should Be Worried About
In a hearing about Chinese cyber threats in front of the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, experts listed potential targets in the U.S., including infrastructure like water treatment plants, electrical grids, oil and natural gas pipelines and transportation systems
Remember Biden encouraged "surge to the border" for these illegal Chinese!

View attachment 899187

If Trump ever becomes President I'm sure Biden and his goons will release the sleeper cells to do their bidding.

Most Chinese immigrants work at laundries, nail parlors and chop suey joints. Maybe they hate us, but they aren't in position to screw us.

Most Chinese immigrants work at laundries, nail parlors and chop suey joints. Maybe they hate us, but they aren't in position to screw us.
FACTS not guesses! These are just 4 of the nearly 7 million Chinese ...
And JUST these 4 were doing sabotage activities for computer systems.

Four Chinese Nationals working with the Ministry of State Security Charged with Global Computer Intrusion Campaign Targeting Intellectual Property and Confidential Business Information, Including Infectious Disease Research
Indictment Alleges Three Defendants Were Officers in the Hainan State Security Department (HSSD), a provincial arm of China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS)

This updated survey is based on publicly available information and lists 224 reported instances of Chinese espionage directed at the United States since 2000..... or the more than 1200 cases of intellectual property theft lawsuits brought by U.S. companies against Chinese entities in either the U.S. or China. The focus is on the illicit acquisition of information by Chinese intelligence officers or their agents and on the increasing number of Chinese covert influence operations.

Biden is a traitor. No real American would allow that many Chinese and Russians into the US.
Putin and Xi must own Biden.

Biden is a traitor. No real American would allow that many Chinese and Russians into the US.
Putin and Xi must own Biden.
With all the money the Biden family got from China, I think it is safe to say they are bought and paid for.

And if Trump wins election, Xi will release another deadly virus to oust the regime.

With all the money the Biden family got from China, I think it is safe to say they are bought and paid for.

And if Trump wins election, Xi will release another deadly virus to oust the regime.
With nearly 7 million Chinese in the USA, there are at least a few that are agents for China as the following article shares.

Forum List

Back