Lewandowski testifying in the house...

Hellokitty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lewandowski first witness to testify in house dems impeachment probe

Watch Live: Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter Testify to House Committee

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

:lmao:

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lewandowski first witness to testify in house dems impeachment probe

Watch Live: Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter Testify to House Committee

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

:lmao:

It has been hilarious so far!

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cory is triggering the F out of these democrats, some are screeching in pain hahah I love it

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mueller report is over yet they keep hitting that dead horse ..

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some black democrat said Cory is like a fish getting spooned out lol WTF LOL

THEY ARE INSANE

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So sick of Nadler and his dog and pony shows

yup - lets get to the serious RW shit ... NETFLEX.

:abgg2q.jpg:

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
Oh good another Lovebear thread where she posts 1 sentence and then never return to respond to any comments.

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion."

"First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.......

" the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts"

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

This wasn't a Congressional investigation and the issue is far from dead. Congress has every right to investigate the connection.

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wanted to have a private lunch with Jeff sessions because we’re friends which is why I didn’t want my name logged in at the justice department considering I was carrying an illegal message from the president of United States to the Attorney General knowing he had recused himself from the investigation.

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol..... Negro Hank Johnson’s there. Everybody grab your life jackets, Guam is going to tip over.

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wanted to have a private lunch with Jeff sessions because we’re friends which is why I didn’t want my name logged in at the justice department considering I was carrying an illegal message from the president of United States to the Attorney General knowing he had recused himself from the investigation.
lol.... you're....

Last edited:

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
I only stand by the note because it was in my hand writing and it was dated and the people who were talking were mentioned in the note. Other than that I don’t recall anything else.
Mr. Lewandowski, do you know what recusal means.
I’m not a lawyer.
That’s OK, do you know what recusal means?
Yes of course I know what recusal means.
So you didn’t think it was odd that the president was asking you to take a note about the investigation to Jeff sessions after you already admitted that you knew he had been recused from the investigation?
I didn’t think about it.
But thinking about it now, don’t you find it odd?
I’m not a lawyer.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think he has gotten maybe 4 questions...so far all the dems are doing is accusing him....

Most reactions - Past 7 days