Lewandowski testifying in the house...

If that’s what the report says that’s accurate.

I think that’s what was reported yes.

Republican Mike Johnson is really good at we shouldn’t be here why are we talking about this there’s nothing here to say no smoke no fire nothing nothing nothing.

Johnson just asked if Trump supporters and workers have been treated differently than Hillary Clinton’s.

Well I think so.

I mean how many of them are in jail now? For all kinds of crimes.

Now they’re wondering why President Obama isn’t in jail and Hillary Clinton isn’t charged.

Now Jim Jordan is trashing the FBI.

Can you imagine how low morale is within the FBI?

Republican Mike Johnson is really good at we shouldn’t be here why are we talking about this there’s nothing here to say no smoke no fire nothing nothing nothing.

Poor derpy, you have had two real investigations that found nothing, and now you expect a bunch of clowns whose members include a dipshit who thinks Guam will capsize.

You, are an even bigger moron than that clown.

Are you seeing this?

Forehead super wrinkled eyebrows really high up and super wide eyes and a real soft “no“.

Lewandowski first witness to testify in house dems impeachment probe

Watch Live: Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter Testify to House Committee

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

:lmao:

It has been hilarious so far!

It is ludicrous. You find it funny, I find Lewandowski to be an expert in obstructing justice. To bad the Chairman wasn't a litigator, a good one would have found Lewandowski to be in Contempt of Congress, and the hearing stopped, and the Capital Police ordered to take Lewandowski into custody.

Lewandowski first witness to testify in house dems impeachment probe

Watch Live: Corey Lewandowski, Rob Porter Testify to House Committee

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter are set to testify Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee as part of its investigation into whether the president obstructed justice and should be impeached.
Lewandowski, who is mulling a Senate run in New Hampshire in 2020, tweeted ahead of the hearing: “Excited about the opportunity to remind the American people today there was no collusion no obstruction. There were lots of angry Democrats who tried to take down a duly elected President. Tune in. #Senate2020.”

:lmao:

I watched part of if while waiting for the doctor...what a putz he turned out to be

Here is a couple things:

1. Rep. Collins complained abut rule changes. Well, whenever there is a change in majority in the House there is ALWAYS rule changes that help theirselves.

2. The only ones I see getting loud and making all kinds of outrageous statements are the Republicans.

3. The defense the Republicans keep bringing up is that Lewandowski was interviewed behind closed doors.. well the issue is, the public needs to see his testimony to better understand the Russian interference. If NOTHING happened then why are the Republicans fighting this so hard rather than just doing it as quickly as they can and getting it over with? It makes me think there is something that was said behind closed doors that makes Trump look bad. Like why would a private citizen who isn't related to the President have so much free access to him in the White House?

4. If Lewandowsi volunteered to be there instead of being subpoenaed, and keeps invoking Executive privilege that he also says he doesn't really have the right to, why is he NOT being held in contempt? And if he was just going to come to exert executive privilege, no wonder he volunteered.

I didn’t see anything and if anybody did something bad I hope they spend the rest of their lives in jail. But I didn’t see anything.

Poor derpy, you have had two real investigations that found nothing, and now you expect a bunch of clowns whose members include a dipshit who thinks Guam will capsize.

You, are an even bigger moron than that clown.

How do you define nothing?
Co-conspirator in multiple felonies is nothing?
A dozen charges of obstruction of justice is nothing? Criminal foundation is nothing?
Because those seem something to me.

Forum List

Back