Lewandowski testifying in the house...

Media Democrats Dump on House Democrats for Botching Lewandowski Hearing

RUSH: The media is livid at the Democrats, ’cause the media is just Democrats.They had Corey Lewandowski up there. More hearings on Russian collusion. Have they forgotten? The Mueller report. .....
......Robert Mueller in his report said there was no collusion! Zip, zero, nada. And he got this close to saying that there was no obstruction, but he firmly said — not Barr, not Trump — Robert J. Mueller the 19th said there was no collusion. So here are the Democrats running a hearing with Corey Lewandowski trying to prove collusion! There wasn’t any!
Lewandowski had nothing to give them. Trump did not collude. He did not cheat. He did not meddle. The Russians did not meddle. Well, they may have tried. The Russians did not cause anything to happen in our elections. They didn’t change one vote, and that is from a Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm.......
........Yet here are these Democrats demanding that Lewandowski tell them everything. Lewandowski didn’t have anything to say. He claimed executive privilege on a couple things. The Democrats bombed out is the bottom line. They bombed out. The Nadler committee bombed out trying to get Lewandowski. The Democrats in the media today are livid! They think the Democrats are incompetent! .......

RUSH: The media is livid at the Democrats, ’cause the media is just Democrats.They had Corey Lewandowski up there. More hearings on Russian collusion. Have they forgotten? The Mueller report. .....
......Robert Mueller in his report said there was no collusion! Zip, zero, nada. And he got this close to saying that there was no obstruction, but he firmly said — not Barr, not Trump — Robert J. Mueller the 19th said there was no collusion. So here are the Democrats running a hearing with Corey Lewandowski trying to prove collusion! There wasn’t any!
Lewandowski had nothing to give them. Trump did not collude. He did not cheat. He did not meddle. The Russians did not meddle. Well, they may have tried. The Russians did not cause anything to happen in our elections. They didn’t change one vote, and that is from a Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm.......
........Yet here are these Democrats demanding that Lewandowski tell them everything. Lewandowski didn’t have anything to say. He claimed executive privilege on a couple things. The Democrats bombed out is the bottom line. They bombed out. The Nadler committee bombed out trying to get Lewandowski. The Democrats in the media today are livid! They think the Democrats are incompetent! .......
When The Dems Repeatedly Launch Attacks for Purely Political Reasons based on Lies, Misinformation and Propaganda, eventually it will fail, because curious people with integrity demand Evidence before they decide to Skewer someone.

No True American likes Liars and Bullies, yet this is EXACTLY the course The Democrat Party has decided is their only option to Victory.

View attachment 279735

NADLER: “Mr. Lewandowski, is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Is there a book and page number that you can reference me to please? I don’t have a copy of the report in front of me.”
NADLER: “Volume II, page 90. But I — I simply ask you is it correct that as reported in the Mueller report on June 19th, 2017, that you met alone in the Oval Office with the president?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Could you read the exact language of the report because I don’t have it available to me.”
NADLER: “I don’t think I have to do that. I have limited time. Did you meet alone with the president on that date?”
LEWANDOWSKI: “Congressman I’d like you to refresh my memory by providing the report so I can follow along.”

A ‘Charade!’: Lewandowski Derails Impeachment Hearing By Refusing to Answer Questions Without a Copy of Mueller Report - AIR.TV

Democrats want to play gotcha games then they get what they deserve.

I love that guy. Remember when he ripped the snot out of that CNN asswipe? LOL
"I took my children to the beach" was a CLASSIC.

With all the new info that is now out, 2 of Rudy’s co- horts caught trying to leave the country, so dumb they bought one way tickets, having lunch with Rudy, who is now under investigation.

Whoo, that was a long sentence, but that is the irony of this gang of Keystone Cops. The gang that can not shoot straight are now being hoisted on their own petard!

Making this thread the funniest I have seen in a long time.

09987028-1F9D-46AF-B789-014CB7B5FCBC.jpeg
to this 4 year crime wave are coming out now, loud and clear!

Forum List

Back