Letter reveals Ted Cruz demanded Biden lift sanctions on Russian ammunition manufacturers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
So he’s demanding guns for teachers! With Russian AMMO
Someone check his stock

That ban caused the price of 7.62x39 ammo to double in price in most places. That was the one ammo type that had largely remained affordable since the ammo & component shortages started in 2020.

Someone check his stock

The rawstory...Come on man, that is totally FAKE NEWS...Trying to gin up crap, because of an election year, so the left must lie again.

Glad I bought big when it was dirt cheap....Hell I still have better than a case of 80s era Chi-Com steel core. ;)

The best commercial IMHO was the brass-cased Yugo. It was very accurate in it's soft-point form and performed well on deer.

Still and all never trust chi-com or Soviet/Eastern block surplus ammo to be non-corrosive, treat all of it as corrosive.

Someone check his stock

Since Obama regulated all the smelters out of business most ammo must be imported.

Ted Cruz is a traitor.
Says the guy who votes for the traitors of this country who want to fundamentally transform it into a 3rd world nation.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Someone check his stock

What's the issue? They make cheap ammo. Embargo it for feels and it makes ammo more expensive.

I just got Remington 124 gr. 9mm NATO FMJ rounds for target practice cheap!
Its hard to find cheap ammo

A great investment would have been ammo while trump was president

During hard time you could trade it for fuel, food, or whatever

Forum List

Back