Party Time! Trump Speaks At NRA Convention In Houston at 5:30PM ET...watch live here as Kristi Noem, Ted Cruz & others take the stage to warm up

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"i'm here for you, i'm here for that school in Texas, i'm here for love, i'm here for life"...that's what Trump should say...he should have a positive message about America...i mean this place rocks! LET'S PARTY!

I wonder if Romney will be there?

OIP.uUeIsYk9gSulu34IRvYRRgHaHs

Defends our rights while placing blame where it belongs. A lack of mental health care. You defend the slaughter and pretend for Biden that it is my gun that caused that kids problems...
Trump gets to tell the NRA a that slaughtering 10 year olds is no big deal

Defends our rights while placing blame where it belongs. A lack of mental health care. You defend the slaughter and pretend for Biden that it is my gun that caused that kid's problems...
Well then Trump need to blame Abbott failure then…

You mentioned Mental Health issue, so why hasn’t Abbott addressed this before the shooting?

This is Texas and forget D.C. and their nonsense and what has Abbott done?

Wayne LaPierre takes the stage 1st...addresses Uvalde shooting at length: "there are things we can and must do...but where we part ways with Biden and his party is on the policy question"

kinda vague, but he got into specifics later, just watch the damn live feed!

"taking away the right to self-defense is not the answer, but we need to protect our schools...schools deserve more protection than banks, stadiums, and government buildings"...crowd applauds

I get to tell the people here that you are a liar. Trump has never condoned killing children. You and Pelosi live for these deaths, then drool over the political possibilities...

I can’t wait to see Trumps eloquent defense of slaughtering 10 year olds

Or any other Republican

LaPierre quotes Reagan:

"we must reject the notion that society is guilty when something bad happens, especially when it's the lawbreaker who is guilty"

i paraphrased it, clearly lol

I can’t wait to see Trumps eloquent defense of slaughtering 10 year olds

Or any other Republican
This did not happen so much a half century ago. There's got to be a reason. And we will not find it if we do not look for it. Progs do not want to because they know they are the cause. So the end result using a weapon is always the reason for these tragedies. Come on kids be what you want!

This did not happen so much a half century ago. There's got to be a reason. And we will not find it if we do not look for it. Progs do not want to because they know they are the cause. So the end result using a weapon is always the reason for these tragedies. Come on kids be what you want!
Half century ago, they did not have access to an assault rifle with a 30 round magazine and body armor

Thank Republicans

Forum List

Back