Lets talk EVs

You are the type that will see the cup half-empty rather than half full. In fact, Badger's etrike is designed for old people to be able to ride in a winter blizzard, safe from overturning (like a petroleum-addiction cockroach) and protected from the weather (like a petroleum-addiction cockroach).

Your habitual self-suppression is reinforced when your sloth dictates (in your head, anyway) that there will never be an interstate bike path open 24/7.
No I am a realist and actually think about the utility of things I buy. And if you ever read any of my posts you would know that I have always said EVS have a place in the mix

And I don't think a person who started a business at 18 and made it successful so as to retire at age 51 like I did can be called slothful

No I am a realist and actually think about the utility of things I buy. And if you ever read any of my posts you would know that I have always said EVS have a place in the mix

And I don't think a person who started a business at 18 and made it successful so as to retire at age 51 like I did can be called slothful
Badger will not be measuring your success by economic means, that's for sure. Unlike Badger, you have not reinforced the new ev concepts mentioned here, but want to bolster your arguments with claims of success. We are aware of the mental pathologies linked to valuation in the capitalist system.

Before delving into the concept of sloth as we see it on this thread, does poster #41 admit to being a petroleum addict, apart from being an ev owner?

Badger will not be measuring your success by economic means, that's for sure. Unlike Badger, you have not reinforced the new ev concepts mentioned here, but want to bolster your arguments with claims of success. We are aware of the mental pathologies linked to valuation in the capitalist system.

You're the one who called me slothful in case you forgot

Before delving into the concept of sloth as we see it on this thread, does poster #41 admit to being a petroleum addict, apart from being an ev owner?

Because I said an electric bicycle is a vehicle of limited utility you have come up with this ridiculous theory about me?

Even "half" means you still have the choice of whatever you want AND it's never going to happen.

I don't let empty words of politicians lead my life.

Until the day government makes it 100% and that day will come.

No it won't. I imagine something even newer will come along before we ever had the infrastructure for 100% EV.

and what would that be?

We are going to be invested in electric cars to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars before any new emission free transportation comes along

You're the one who called me slothful in case you forgot
Yes, though the sloth is precisely related to petroleum addiction itself: the seductive ease of getting from point A to point B produces laziness in the addict. First though, one should admit they are addicted to petroleum.

Yes, though the sloth is precisely related to petroleum addiction itself: the seductive ease of getting from point A to point B produces laziness in the addict. First though, one should admit they are addicted to petroleum.

You need to look up the word.

Because I said an electric bicycle is a vehicle of limited utility you have come up with this ridiculous theory about me?
For personal transportation, the limitation is mostly in your head. Battery ranges are extending. Battery pimps including the Chinese, should be forced to comply with a universalized batter standard that can be adapted to interstate ebike travel, ev car travel. There will be no waiting at a vending station that is security protected from marauding baboons.

The covering, enclosure of the ebike signals a more serious rival to the covered fossil-fuel cockroach.

Why dont you go badger china and india with your anti co2 argument

They are polluting far more than in America

And what argument is that?

When you take things out of context and ASSume you make yourself look like a fucking IDIOT

Why don't you quote the post where I ever said we should force people to buy EVs?

And what argument is that?

When you take things out of context and ASSume you make yourself look like a fucking IDIOT

Why don't you quote the post where I ever said we should force people to buy EVs?
You dont have to say it

Its pretty obvious

Forum List

Back