Father Grooms Son Into A Girl

0a1bb1044df5580f84024419686219d19dc13ec5f91cdf5785de0712b74af6f1.jpg

Dad belongs in prison.
Understand the feeling but we have the greatest mental health catastrophe ever just around the corner .Millions over a short time .

Huge mental issues plus the end of the petrodollar, plus beyond hyper inflation = mega violence and suicides .

Get your front row tickets now .

What would you say If sombody told you in 1990 that by 2023, turning your little boy into a girl would be a status symbol and that an entire political party would be all for it?

Yet here we are, folks.

What would you say If sombody told you in 1990 that by 2023, turning your little boy into a girl would be a status symbol and that an entire political party would be all for it?

Nothing. I was zero years old in 1990. I wasn't even saying Mama and or Dada yet.

Nothing. I was zero years old in 1990. I wasn't even saying Mama and or Dada yet.
I know you are young.

I intended that more for those of us who are old enough to remember.

This whole tranny business is being pushed by the same global elites whose thoroughly dystopian motto is "You will own nothing and you will be happy".

That boy is going to be messed up for the rest of his life.

Little kids aren't trannies, the ones that are trannies are because they were conditioned by outside influence. Sometimes it's the internet, sometimes it's the parents. Either way it's the parents fault because either they did it, or they let their kids have unfettered internet access.

Every single parent ever that showed off, talked about, are proud of or shown with their trans kid did not do it for the kid. They turned that kid into a tranny for their own selfish desires. They want the attention for having a tranny as a kid. They encourage it and push it on the kids, none of these kids are just a tranny with no outside influence. If the kid was just left alone worst case scenario is he grows up and is a cat but his dad made the situation even worse.

Honestly that father should go to prison for child abuse and the kid should be sent to a family that has morals and values.

Forum List

Back