Anheuser-Busch CEO releases statement regarding boycott

If they didn't desire to divide people, why did they put a mentally ill dude in a dress in an advertisement?

Words are cheap, it's actions that count & those actions prove this statement is completely false.
The wokester that approved this debacle should be fired immediately & anyone that was involved in hiring this social justice warrior should be fired as well.
The board has a fiduciary duty to maximize profits for stockholding investors & they have broken that.
Let them face all the consequences for it.

why would normal sane working people want to be brought together with sick Tranny freaks or the home O cult?

if you want that go work in SF or Sunnyvale hi-tech. you can get all you want all day long. Once they get a foothold in MGT or HR…..katie bar da door.

Obviously I don't buy the proposed story that no top execs knew about it.
This guy may not have known, but others below him most certainly did.
There was no corporate reaction until word of this contract with Dylan got out, and the reaction was anything but good.
Then they acted swiftly. They forced the VP that started all of this to basically disappear from the internet. She took down every reference to Dylan or any other social issues from instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter. Even completely deleting her instagram account and privatizing her Twitter account. She also completely deleted her LinkedIn aacount.
The company was out to distance themselves from her in everyway.
But she still works there apparently. So they are afraid of doing that - and because of that - the reaction will remain.

2hQwrOj.jpg

Check out the pond. :laughing0301:

If they didn't desire to divide people, why did they put a mentally ill dude in a dress in an advertisement?
I don't mean to sound like I am on their side because I am not, but what they did is no different compared to what everyone else on the planet does in one way or another. We all in one way or another let it be known what or who we choose to stand for and who and what we don't choose to stand for.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Obviously I don't buy the proposed story that no top execs knew about it.
This guy may not have known, but others below him most certainly did.
There was no corporate reaction until word of this contract with Dylan got out, and the reaction was anything but good.
Then they acted swiftly. They forced the VP that started all of this to basically disappear from the internet. She took down every reference to Dylan or any other social issues from instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter. Even completely deleting her instagram account and privatizing her Twitter account. She also completely deleted her LinkedIn aacount.
The company was out to distance themselves from her in everyway.
But she still works there apparently. So they are afraid of doing that - and because of that - the reaction will remain.
Game Called on Account of Darkness

I dare Budweiser's opposition to go in-your-face with their own commercials, for example, "We are the straight stuff," showing a happy and beautiful heterosexual couple enjoying their brewskis. But all the corpies are in the same fraternity clique; as usual, the weak Conservatives will avoid confrontation.

Patriotic? America's heartland?

There is nothing American or patriotic about Budweiser or Anheuser Busch. They are owned by a European company. Inbev from Belgium bought them a long time ago.

So anytime they try to say they are about america it's a lie, it's a marketing slogan and nothing else.

And this whole statement is another lie. They don't care, they just want money.

Forum List

Back