Lets talk EVs

The government won't just give up on its push for electric vehicles when that much money has been spent

They will find something else to spend it on. I don't support the spending of billions BUT even with it the infrastructure may never be in place.

For personal transportation, the limitation is mostly in your head. Battery ranges are extending. Battery pimps including the Chinese, should be forced to comply with a universalized batter standard that can be adapted to interstate ebike travel, ev car travel. There will be no waiting at a vending station that is security protected from marauding baboons.

The covering, enclosure of the ebike signals a more serious rival to the covered fossil-fuel cockroach.

No it's not.

I'm not going to be carrying my kayak on some E bike am I?

I'm not going to be piggybacking my 2 60 lb dogs an an E bike am I?

I'm not going to be schlepping 2 weeks worth of groceries on an E bike am I?

And if you ever bothered to actually read anything I post you'd know I have always said that EVs have a place in the transportation mix.

But you obviously don't know how to read very well.

You are outed

You rail against Americans instead of attacking the true source of the problem
Prove it. Quote any post where I ever once said what you claim I have said.

When you can't you can't will admit you're a lying sack of shit?

Prove it. Quote any post where I ever once said what you claim I have said.

When you can't you can't will admit you're a lying sack of shit?
You bash America constantly instead of placing blame in china and india where it belongs

It should be underscored that Biden being a dem, does not have the IQ to equate with anything we can call progress or innovation. This puppet is only doing what he's told to do. Biden's dem-controlled media gives with one hand what it takes away with the other.

The current example is the castration of progress: Biden does not want the prisoners to find out if the Nashville killer-tranny was a dem, they have already invested in Lester shooting the black boy as a Republican.

The Scared Property Owner

Indeed this does link to ev transportation. Wisconsin is setting on an opportunity to lead the nation, if not the world, for interstate ebike travel. The Badger Trail (Wisconsin) connects to the Jean Addams Trail (Illinois), though these bike trails supposedly close down at 11 PM.

This is a precastrated state dems can exploit because it divides transportation into two classes. Those who can travel 24/7 and those who cannot. The divide is perpetuated by the property owners nearest the bike trail, protected by local legislation. This is a pathology worth addressing, to point to stupidity and transfix it.

If you buy an EV, is the electricity to recharge it free? how is that electricity generated? how long do the batteries last, how much is a replacement. and how do we dispose of the toxic old batteries? How much to install a charging station in your garage and how much will your power bill increase if you recharge the EV each night?

It makes no economic sense, it makes no environmental sense.

My son has a Tesla and it cost him $1500 to put a charging station in his garage.

He says the nighttime rates for recharging is inexpensive so he is getting the energy to commute to work at a very cheap price.

However, charging at any public station is expensive. In some cases as expensive per mile as it would be with gas.

He has also lost a lot of value in his vehicle. It is not worth as much as a trade in as he anticipated when he paid $65K for it a couple of years ago.

He says it is fine for his daily commute in Atlanta but otherwise not a very good vehicle, especially knowing how much he paid for it.

By the way, after only a little over two years he is already seeing a deterioration in the batteries. These are the high quality Tesla batteries so they are the best on the market. For instance, when he first got it a full charge was good for 260 miles. Now it more like 240.

No it's not.

I'm not going to be carrying my kayak on some E bike am I?

I'm not going to be piggybacking my 2 60 lb dogs an an E bike am I?

I'm not going to be schlepping 2 weeks worth of groceries on an E bike am I?

And if you ever bothered to actually read anything I post you'd know I have always said that EVs have a place in the transportation mix.

But you obviously don't know how to read very well.
Personal transportation gets arrogant when it tries to be a truck or trailer. You have admitted to petroleum addiction. This is the first step. We have seen small boats being hauled by ebikes and we just gave a man a complete used ebike so that he can link his bike trailer up to it to haul his pit bull who gets sore feet from walking on concrete.

The cup is half full, not half empty.

The next slothful excuse will be the danger of cars in the same lane, but never does the mental work required to break away from the addiction by imagining a bike lane that can go anywhere the car lane does.

You ate pushing EVs where they are not wanted

What gives greenies the right to do that other than the belief that Americans are doing something wrong?
Quote the post where I am "pushing EVs"

Or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

The violence of class difference matters for bike lanes:

www. New York Woman Driven to Wrong Address Fatally Shot by Homeowner

Homeowners living near bike paths should keep their pathologies in their own particular box.

Personal transportation gets arrogant when it tries to be a truck or trailer. You have admitted to petroleum addiction. This is the first step. We have seen small boats being hauled by ebikes and we just gave a man a complete used ebike so that he can link his bike trailer up to it to haul his pit bull who gets sore feet from walking on concrete.

The cup is half full, not half empty.
Transportation cannot be arrogant you fucking moron

They will find something else to spend it on. I don't support the spending of billions BUT even with it the infrastructure may never be in place.
yes, like all those "free"charging stations and free battery replacements, and free battery disposal.

not yet, but they are working to make it mandatory. is that ok with you?

It's not going to happen. I don't let the empty rhetoric of politicians affect me the way it seems to others.

Forum List

Back