Lets talk EVs

LOL! another old idiot on an Electric Bike. What a crock of BS. When a car hits your dumb arse from behind you will break collarbones and both wrists. Then become a bigger drain on society. Get off us you clown. You can't do crap on an Electric bike. Can't carry nothing. No passengers would want to ride with your old self. Not in cold or rain. I guess you just go down to Starbucks and sit there with your phone like "look at me on my EV, I'm so cool".

And this comes from a past decades long road and mountain biker. Carbon fiber Kestrel.

Boy were you triggered.

The government pays individuals $7,500 to go solar

If not for that no one would buy solar panels
Back a couple of decades ago it cost a billion dollars to permit a nuclear power station. That was a cost before the first cent was spent of construction. The cost the result of really stupid Environmental Wackco bullshit that was worthless. No telling what it is now. Probably two billion.

My son got a big subsidy when he bought his Tesla. I didn't get jackshit when I bought my Honda Pilot the same year. He even got a tax credit to put in his garage charging station. He gets reduced electrical rates for his charging station if he uses it after 10:00 PM. I never get reduced rates for any electrical use.

Like you said, nobody would buy solar without the filthy government subsidies and the fact that the Potatohead administration is artificially running up the cost of fossil fuels.

Stupid Moon Bat economics.

Why? As I noted earlier I can charge my electric bike with it. Is that a replacement for cars? No, of course not. It gets me around town for free. (after initial investment). Like with everything the technology will improve.
electric bike----------so you paid $400 to ride around close to home for "free"? come on, dude, no one is buying that BS

no one is objecting to choices, the objection is to government mandates i.e. lack of choice.

We have covered that many times. No, people are also attacking people for their choices or you wouldn't have been triggered over another and I noting we use an EV bike to get around town.

We have covered that many times. No, people are also attacking people for their choices or you wouldn't have been triggered over another and I noting we use an EV bike to get around town.
I was commenting on your flawed rationalization for using an EV, not your choice. Frankly, I don't give a shit what you drive or ride.

I was commenting on your flawed rationalization for using an EV, not your choice. Frankly, I don't give a shit what you drive or ride.

You never noted where anything I said was flawed. I charge my bike for free and it gets me around town. What is flawed there?

You never noted where anything I said was flawed. I charge my bike for free and it gets me around town. What is flawed there?
its not free. you paid for it and you paid for the solar panels or whatever you use to charge it. you are lying when you claim its free or economical. If your solar was subsidized by the government then the rest of us bought them for you.

its not free. you paid for it and you paid for the solar panels or whatever you use to charge it. you are lying when you claim its free or economical. If your solar was subsidized by the government then the rest of us bought them for you.

Charging my bike is free. See, you just can't stop from attacking my choices. I noted I paid around $250. But still you insist.

I bought my solar panel on Amazon.

Forum List

Back