Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

I would have got up and left that audience immediately.
Wild! The YouTube, I mean. I watched it all.

I can't imagine being in such an audience to begin with, so not a problem. But I'm thinking this is not uncommon as a generic form of using children ---- the baby Elvis impersonators? The little 8-year-old revival preachers: that used to be a big thing before about 1960. All those kid actors! And that Greta Thunberg, who is not just a child, I think there is also something wrong with her, impaired. All those St. Jude "kids" used for fundraising, no longer kids anymore but certainly dwarven. And sexual use of children by priests, teachers, scout masters, etc., etc. forever all around the world. This isn't the fault of any of the children, after all. But some parents WILL do it.

It's probably better than some serious physical abuse situations. He may be able to grow out of it. Change his name and fix that lisp and --- move away. Probably will, too.

Remember this one?

"Baby it's Cold Outside" banned by the cancel culture left.

While WAP was the award winning song this year and celebrated.

This is where we are.

LETS GO BRANDON

Was that the canary in the coalmine? I recall that well.

Yes, the cnn idiots clutching their delicate pearls wondering what message Let's Go Brandon sends...to the children.

Meanwhile those types all concerned for the children all celebrate and applaud this below.

please exxplain
let's go brandon... donn't get it, can't watch TV all day

Yes the left are insane when you have people chanting lets go brandon at random events. Yep, that must be it.
Those words hurt you deeply, so do you need a safe space?

Do you need a pacifier and someone to read to you and tell you that you are special even though you are not?

Tell me how does that chant affect you and then tell me what is it like to be such a wimp in life that a stupid chant bother you that much?

Forum List

Back