Lets Go Brandon now being banned by Google

It's almost like you idiots have never heard of re uploads. As soon as youtube banned it the site was FLOODED with reuploads.

I realize you may not be all that bright but at least TRY to think it through for us.

Think about it this way. Ever seen a thread here just dissappear and then suddenly reappear? Yeah even I have done that a few times. Get slapped down by a mod then simply recreate the thread and post it. Now keep in mind I have no fans so I'm one person reuploading one thread. He has THOUSANDS of fans doing it as well as random people who were just pissed.

If after this 5th grade level explanation you still don't understand it you are as hopeless as the rest of your comrades

Wow, that's kind of mean and rude for somebody who's following you. Notice my signature? It was never affected by it.

f543d9fe25c1c02d2b9ceb1316122937.jpg

It's almost like you idiots have never heard of re uploads. As soon as youtube banned it the site was FLOODED with reuploads.

I realize you may not be all that bright but at least TRY to think it through for us.

Think about it this way. Ever seen a thread here just dissappear and then suddenly reappear? Yeah even I have done that a few times. Get slapped down by a mod then simply recreate the thread and post it. Now keep in mind I have no fans so I'm one person reuploading one thread. He has THOUSANDS of fans doing it as well as random people who were just pissed.

If after this 5th grade level explanation you still don't understand it you are as hopeless as the rest of your comrades
Dumbfuck, some of the links I posted earlier were weeks old. Including Alexander's rap video which I believe was the first one. Some of the college game videos are even older. So no, they're not just banning videos just because people are uploading "let's go Brandon" and "fuck you Biden" videos. If they're banning such videos, it's because those videos include language in violation of their ToS, which "let's go Brandon" and "fuck you Biden" videos do not.

You'd best to accept defeat with this failed thread, lick your wounds and call it a day.

Dumbfuck, some of the links I posted earlier were weeks old. Including Alexander's rap video which I believe was the first one. Some of the college game videos are even older. So no, they're not just banning videos just because people are uploading "let's go Brandon" and "fuck you Biden" videos. If they're banning such videos, it's because those videos include language in violation of their ToS, which "let's go Brandon" and "fuck you Biden" videos do not.

You'd best to accept defeat with this failed thread, lick your wounds and call it a day.
Omg the level of stupidity among you people is unbelievable.

HE POSTED THE FUCKING NOTICE AND REASON THAT YOUTUBE SENT HIM.

Omg the level of stupidity among you people is unbelievable.

HE POSTED THE FUCKING NOTICE AND REASON THAT YOUTUBE SENT HIM.
Which was not about his video being about "lets go biden," but because he was spreading medical misinformation. And again, there are many other "let's go Brandon" and "fuck you biden" videos YouTube is not taking down.

Again... clearly... beyond clearly... YouTube is not banning "lets go Brandon" or "fuck you biden" videos unless they contain language which violates their terms of service, which neither "lets go Brandon" nor "fuck you biden" does.

You're ineducable. It's provable.

Which was not about his video being about "lets go biden," but because he was spreading medical misinformation. And again, there are many other "let's go Brandon" and "fuck you biden" videos YouTube is not taking down.

Again... clearly... beyond clearly... YouTube is not banning "lets go Brandon" or "fuck you biden" videos unless they contain language which violates their terms of service, which neither "lets go Brandon" nor "fuck you biden" does.

You're ineducable. It's provable.
Medical misinformation in a RAP song about Biden.... a song with ZERO lyrics about the medical field.

Spin spin spin is all you got and your childish feet stomping is getting tiresome.

Medical misinformation in a RAP song about Biden.... a song with ZERO lyrics about the medical field.

Spin spin spin is all you got and your childish feet stomping is getting tiresome.
Retard, he starts off the song by claiming the pandemic is not real. A pandemic falls under "medical," does it not? Claiming it's not real falls under "misinformation," does it not?

And again... clearly... beyond clearly... YouTube is not banning "lets go Brandon" or "fuck you biden" videos unless they contain language which violates their terms of service, which neither "lets go Brandon" nor "fuck you biden" does. There are many "lets go Brandon" and"fuck you biden" videos YouTube is not taking down.

Can someone here please lend gramps a brain? Preferably someone from the left because those rightarded brains are utterly useless.

You believe rich old white two brain surgery dementia riddled 40 year failed politician two time presidential loser Racial Jungle *Joe received more votes than the first clean articulate black president of the US. Twice!

Hilarious!
You believe there was election fraud even though anyone with even half a brain knows it's total bullshit. Which leaves you out, Clown.

We have to get the left out of DC, put the right in charge and crack the fuck down on these social networks.

Yes, I said it. Don't like it? Tough shit
What a stupid post and thread. As if the democrats in DC control youtube. Fuck we are a country of morons.

Forum List

Back