Lets Go Brandon now being banned by Google

We have to get the left out of DC, put the right in charge and crack the fuck down on these social networks.

Yes, I said it. Don't like it? Tough shit

I greatly prefer DuckDuckGo's search results...

1635299946559.png

1635299985978.png

Yeah, that Brandon chant is kinda lame. I much rather prefer "Fuck Joe Biden" over the "Let's Go Brandon.

It's more direct.

Yea but I can wear a "Lets go Brandon" t shirt in a truck stop and not offend the woman in the Prius that just walked in with her 5yo kid.

Back in the 60's we all knew that most of the current rock songs were about promoting drug use but it was free speech so it became part of the culture. Here we are in the 21st century and left wingers who enjoyed the slogans associated with the druggie culture have now become the (parents) media moguls and they ain't happy. All of a sudden three words supporting a NASCAR star have become subversive and outlawed.

Back in the 60's we all knew that most of the current rock songs were about promoting drug use but it was free speech so it became part of the culture. Here we are in the 21st century and left wingers who enjoyed the slogans associated with the druggie culture have now become the (parents) media moguls and they ain't happy. All of a sudden three words supporting a NASCAR star have become subversive and outlawed.

Only because a cultural revolution was shanghaied by University Marxists along the way!

Sorry, but not in the slightest. Can't you kids come up with something that's actually funny?

How about "Fuck Joe Biden." I find it pretty funny that a shitload of black hip hop artists have made Youtube music videos stating exactly that.

Don't you think it's funny?

Let's take the gloves off this "Let's Go Brandon" nonsense and call it what it really is. Do any of you Biden-loving Democrats not feel the slightest bit uneasy that these are for the most part black folks cursing Joe Biden? You should be terrified.

Fuck JOE

Fuck Joe Biden

WBC Tha Menace - Fuck Joe Biden

Ceen Crazy - F.J.B [Fuck Joe Biden] (Official Audio)

"Fuck Joe Biden"

Tre Eight - Fuck Joe Biden

FUCK JOE BIDEN PART 3 (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)(PROD. Yung Slizzy)

Fuck Joe Biden

fuck joe biden

BURDEN x SHANE CAPONE - "F BIDEN REMIX"

Let's take the gloves off this "Let's Go Brandon" nonsense and call it what it really is. Do any of you Biden-loving Democrats not feel the slightest bit uneasy that these are for the most part black folks cursing Joe Biden? You should be terrified.

Fuck JOE

Fuck Joe Biden

WBC Tha Menace - Fuck Joe Biden

Ceen Crazy - F.J.B [Fuck Joe Biden] (Official Audio)

"Fuck Joe Biden"

Tre Eight - Fuck Joe Biden

FUCK JOE BIDEN PART 3 (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)(PROD. Yung Slizzy)

Fuck Joe Biden

fuck joe biden

BURDEN x SHANE CAPONE - "F BIDEN REMIX"

Do you mean blacks have truly become WOKE?

Forum List

Back