Why do WHITE SUPREMACISTS need "DOG WHISTLES" and hand gestures from political candidates to know for whom to vote?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST.....and I am choosing between a WHITE REPUBLICAN and a BLACK DEMOCRAT for an elected position....why do I need the WHITE REPUBLICAN to throw a racist HAND GESTURE or say some racist DOG WHISTLE to tell me who to vote for?

Doesn't that seems STUPID to think this is going on....LIKE THE DEAD MEDIA TELLS US?!!

Really think about it.

Doesn't the WHITE SUPREMACIST just NOT VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY?

Andrew Gillam or Ron DeSantis? Well, if I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST....I am going to fucking vote for the white guy. The white guy doesn't have to sound a dog whistle to tell me he is WHITE!

Left wing communist cuck asshole faggot pretzel logic.

Winsome Sears is a white supremacist I guess. Our new Virginia Attorney General...and she needed a bunch of white supremacists to vote for her. LOL

Winsome Sears. NOT a democrat.

1636050781002.png

Winsome Sears is a white supremacist I guess. Our new Virginia Attorney General...and she needed a bunch of white supremacists to vote for her. LOL

Winsome Sears. NOT a democrat.

View attachment 560312

CASE IN POINT!!

I voted for Trump.....so I am I WHITE SUPREMACIST (According to the left)

However I LOVE WINSOME SEARS!!! A BLACK WOMAN!

If I hate blacks, why do I want BLACKS in my PARTY??!!

It makes no sense, because it is a FUCKING LIE.

If I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST.....and I am choosing between a WHITE REPUBLICAN and a BLACK DEMOCRAT for an elected position....why do I need the WHITE REPUBLICAN to throw a racist HAND GESTURE or say some racist DOG WHISTLE to tell me who to vote for?

Doesn't that seems STUPID to think this is going on....LIKE THE DEAD MEDIA TELLS US?!!

Really think about it.

Andrew Gillam or Ron DeSantis? Well, if I am a WHITE SUPREMACIST....I am going to fucking vote for the white guy. The white guy doesn't have to sound a dog whistle to tell me he is WHITE!

Maybe it’s the difference between voting and not voting. Did you think of that?

Really think about it.

Democrats lie about everything. If they say it , its pure bullshit.

CASE IN POINT!!

I voted for Trump.....so I am I WHITE SUPREMACIST (According to the left)

However I LOVE WINSOME SEARS!!! A BLACK WOMAN!

If I hate blacks, why do I want BLACKS in my PARTY??!!

It makes no sense, because it is a FUCKING LIE.
Are you actually thinking out loud here? LOL. Well you almost got to the correct conclusion. But I'll help you out. Not all trump voters are racists. But racists embrace Trump. Your assumption about the left is what is tripping you up if you cant figure THAT out.

Forum List

Back