Let The Record Show

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president

how exactly?

than the whacko currently occupying the white house.

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?
proof? our eyes and minds are OPEN....unlike yours

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
The wacko is in Florida crashing weddings to whine about votes...
best to crash weddings than to grope little girls...you know, the way xiden does
It was Trump accused of raping a 13 year old

Link?
As you wish….

where was the conviction?....oh thats right, there wasn't one
xiden continuously groped little girls for well over 40 years....you scumbag demonRATS approve of that...you shit stains are just as perverted to support a pedophile
Trump threatened her life and paid her off
Just like his other victims

Biden never paid a dime. He didn’t have to
Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Trump paid through the nose
is that all you do---deny --deflect---and twist to suit? the answer is yes...you are a spineless retarded scum demonRAT
Its a FACT JACK

Biden never had to pay off Hookers, or marry them

That would be Trump
WHO CARES?...i'm more concerned about the LITTLE KIDS XIDEN GROPED...grabbing an adult pussy is the way it goes...why is it you ignore the facts about xiden groping CHILDREN...i know the TRUTH hurts shit stains like you....thats why you have to lie, deny, deflect or twist to suit
try addressing the groping of little children that your beloved master (xiden) has done over 40 years....you cant, because your fucked up head tells you to deny it happened
Neither the parents or children complained or thought it inappropriate

Women that Trump groped sued him.
so that makes it ok?....you just showed what a true piece of shit, pedophile loving, asshole you really are
Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Trump groped women and bragged about it
and you acknowledge it...maybe xiden should have given commentary while he was groping LITTLE GIRLS
either way asswipe, you just admitted to supporting pedophilia xiden....so, groping LITTLE GIRLS is ok in your fucked up head...you are a COMMIE
Troll
that just says that you are a whiner when you get called out on your LIES
like I care about the opinion of a COMMIE
yes, you do...otherwise you would debate that xiden isn't a pedophile...you can't, because its the TRUTH...something you know nothing about
Shut up COMMIE!
waaa-waaaa.....whats wrong shit stain? can't prove your pedophile isn't.....waaa-waaaa...go whine to your mommy....COMMIE
Can anyone tell me where all these Commies are coming from?
waaa-waaaa.....COMMIE

how exactly?

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
best to crash weddings than to grope little girls...you know, the way xiden does

you mean like donny's buddy - epstein? how about matt gaetz?
you are being delusional...billy the pedophile clinton and barrag-o hung out on epstein island
your deflection and denial do nothing to hide what an idiot you are....if they are GOP, guilty b4 trial...that's your fucked up mentality

i've said a million times that ANYBODY - whether slick willy, or donny, or douchowitz - or a british prince were ever found to be part of epstein's vile activities - they should be nailed to the wall.

would you? even if donny WERE part of that? btw, asswipe .... i didn't vote for bill clinton, so my conscience is crystal clear.

is yours?
any decision i make, :ahole-1: , is made clearly...you voted for a pedophile, how can your conscience be clear?

biden has never been accused of that - other than from trump humpers. i bet you think michele obama is hung too ... right? i gave proof of donny on tape lusting after youngins'. where's yours? & don't give out the tired old non starters where not one parent or child themselves ever accused him.

unlike donny.

& president tinkles has had a thing for his own daughter, going waaaaay back too - so you keep on keepin' on & defend him. lol ..........

:fu:
plenty of pics and video of xiden groping little girls...you are just to fucking stupid and blind to see the TRUTH...your problem, not mine :ahole-1:
and all playtime has is a -disagree- nothing to defend the pedophile xiden...good going, you just let your masters down...
nice to see you agree, otherwise, you would have defended the pedophile...
you and that rightwing retard are very delusional idiots

he's not a pedophile like yer chosen one so there's nothing to defend you delusional basket dweller you.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

you are being delusional...billy the pedophile clinton and barrag-o hung out on epstein island
your deflection and denial do nothing to hide what an idiot you are....if they are GOP, guilty b4 trial...that's your fucked up mentality

i've said a million times that ANYBODY - whether slick willy, or donny, or douchowitz - or a british prince were ever found to be part of epstein's vile activities - they should be nailed to the wall.

would you? even if donny WERE part of that? btw, asswipe .... i didn't vote for bill clinton, so my conscience is crystal clear.

is yours?
any decision i make, :ahole-1: , is made clearly...you voted for a pedophile, how can your conscience be clear?

biden has never been accused of that - other than from trump humpers. i bet you think michele obama is hung too ... right? i gave proof of donny on tape lusting after youngins'. where's yours? & don't give out the tired old non starters where not one parent or child themselves ever accused him.

unlike donny.

& president tinkles has had a thing for his own daughter, going waaaaay back too - so you keep on keepin' on & defend him. lol ..........

plenty of pics and video of xiden groping little girls...you are just to fucking stupid and blind to see the TRUTH...your problem, not mine :ahole-1:
and all playtime has is a -disagree- nothing to defend the pedophile xiden...good going, you just let your masters down...

he's not a pedophile like yer chosen one so there's nothing to defend you delusional basket dweller you.
Trolls gotta troll.

Trump was mediocre. Not great. Not terrible. Take any issue. Let’s take NAFTA.

The only thing that really changed was the name. Cars were built in Mexico when Obama was in office. They are still made in Mexico today. Oh the Mexican worker might make a little bit more money. But that doesn’t do anything for Americans.

It was put out like a huge victory for Trump’s ability to negotiate. Ok. We got a new name. Yay.

If you dive into the details instead of the hype of every issue you find that the story is the same.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

xiden and son are pedophiles...you have nothing to disprove that...pics and video show your master groping LITTLE GIRLS, maybe your daughter or grand daughter can be next, you would still deny it. you are pathetic

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

xiden and son are pedophiles...you have nothing to disprove that...pics and video show your master groping LITTLE GIRLS, maybe your daughter or grand daughter can be next, you would still deny it. you are pathetic
LOLOL

You say that as though anyone is obligated to prove you're not hallucinating when you can't prove that yourself.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

what's pathetic is your attempt to be an effective troll.

it's rather impotent too.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

waaa--waaaa-waaaaa, you and that retard rightwingjob---all you retards do is whine when you can't dispute the TRUTH...then, you retards whine--troll--, because you can't dispute the TRUTH....it's very entertaining watching scum demonRATS squirm, because you can't dispute TRUTH

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

waaa--waaaa-waaaaa, you and that retard rightwingjob---all you retards do is whine when you can't dispute the TRUTH...then, you retards whine--troll--, because you can't dispute the TRUTH....it's very entertaining watching scum demonRATS squirm, because you can't dispute TRUTH
Truth is...it looks like you skipped English.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

blah blah blah.gif

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

Truth is...it looks like you skipped English.
because you can't dispute the TRUTH.

it's very entertaining watching scum demonRATS squirm, because you can't dispute TRUTH

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

View attachment 510840
because you can't dispute the TRUTH....it's very entertaining watching scum demonRATS squirm, because you can't dispute TRUTH

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Wow, left wing history professors think Trump sucked. I'd say that's devastating, but wow, it isn't ...

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
Democrats continue to erase the parties history.

Another silly thread. Really? Trump’s a bone head. Dumb as a box of rocks. You know how I know this? HE FUCKING LOST TO AN OLD SWAMP CREATURE WHO HAS GOT THE DEMENTIA.

So yet again you have zero to add to a discussion other than what any Democrat would say.

We have the media, our children's schools and every other Democrat in the country saying this. You say you're not a Democrat, so why don't you add something to the discussion rather than telling us yet again what every Democrats thinks as if somehow we all missed that?

Seriously. If you have a different perspective, wouldn't it make sense on a message board that someone reading your posts would know that? What value do you ever provide by again saying what EVERY DEMOCRAT IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY says over and over and over?

Democrats: Trump sucks

Gipper: Trump sucks

Yeah, thanks

Another silly thread. Really? Trump’s a bone head. Dumb as a box of rocks. You know how I know this? HE FUCKING LOST TO AN OLD SWAMP CREATURE WHO HAS GOT THE DEMENTIA.

So yet again you have zero to add to a discussion other than what any Democrat would say.

We have the media, our children's schools and every other Democrat in the country saying this. You say you're not a Democrat, so why don't you add something to the discussion rather than telling us yet again what every Democrats thinks as if somehow we all missed that?

Seriously. If you have a different perspective, wouldn't it make sense on a message board that someone reading your posts would know that? What value do you ever provide by again saying what EVERY DEMOCRAT IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY says over and over and over?

Yeah, thanks
Yeah. Trump sucks. Believe me.

So does old Joe.

Yeah, thanks
Yeah. Trump sucks. Believe me.

So does old Joe.

Watson looking at a dead body: He's dead

Sherlock Holmes: A perfectly sound deduction, but I was hoping for something more

How's parroting Democrat talking points working out for you?

Presidential rankings say nooooooo.

Wow, left wing history professors think Trump sucked. I'd say that's devastating, but wow, it isn't ...
Are you claiming to know the political leanings of each historian or just Blah blah blahing about conservative victimhood again.

Forum List

Back