Let The Record Show

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president

how exactly?

than the whacko currently occupying the white house.

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?
proof? our eyes and minds are OPEN....unlike yours

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
The wacko is in Florida crashing weddings to whine about votes...
best to crash weddings than to grope little girls...you know, the way xiden does
It was Trump accused of raping a 13 year old

Link?
As you wish….

where was the conviction?....oh thats right, there wasn't one
xiden continuously groped little girls for well over 40 years....you scumbag demonRATS approve of that...you shit stains are just as perverted to support a pedophile
Trump threatened her life and paid her off
Just like his other victims

Biden never paid a dime. He didn’t have to
Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.

Wait - I thought we had to believe the victims?
We do, we also believe if their lying we don't react by acting on their lie.

And of course all women who accuse the former president are lying even though he has a track record of bad behavior towards women.

how exactly?

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
best to crash weddings than to grope little girls...you know, the way xiden does
and plenty of pics actually showing xiden groping little girls with scared expressions on their faces
you are really a piece of shit for deflecting, and DENYING.....
'accused' is a different word, btw, wheres your link?
LOL

That's your dementia. No girl or woman has ever accused Biden of sexually groping them as children.
View attachment 510283
LOL

Moron, he's not groping her. :eusa_doh:

how exactly?

View attachment 509629
and plenty of pics actually showing xiden groping little girls with scared expressions on their faces
you are really a piece of shit for deflecting, and DENYING.....
'accused' is a different word, btw, wheres your link?
Pictures misrepresented by Conservative Propaganda

The girls PARENTS said there was nothing improper
Pictures misrepresented by Conservative Propaganda? wow, everything you type just keeps showing your stupidity....maybe xiden will grope your kid, or grand kid...sadly, you would be just fine w/that....as long as TRUMP isn't in the white house...YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING RETARD
LOL

You're a special kind of retarded to think Biden could sexually assault little girls in front of their families and nobody would notice or complain. :cuckoo:

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

xiden continuously groped little girls for well over 40 years....you scumbag demonRATS approve of that...you shit stains are just as perverted to support a pedophile
But you think Biden was convicted?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

you mean like donny's buddy - epstein? how about matt gaetz?
you are being delusional...billy the pedophile clinton and barrag-o hung out on epstein island
your deflection and denial do nothing to hide what an idiot you are....if they are GOP, guilty b4 trial...that's your fucked up mentality

i've said a million times that ANYBODY - whether slick willy, or donny, or douchowitz - or a british prince were ever found to be part of epstein's vile activities - they should be nailed to the wall.

would you? even if donny WERE part of that? btw, asswipe .... i didn't vote for bill clinton, so my conscience is crystal clear.

is yours?
any decision i make, :ahole-1: , is made clearly...you voted for a pedophile, how can your conscience be clear?

biden has never been accused of that - other than from trump humpers. i bet you think michele obama is hung too ... right? i gave proof of donny on tape lusting after youngins'. where's yours? & don't give out the tired old non starters where not one parent or child themselves ever accused him.

unlike donny.

& president tinkles has had a thing for his own daughter, going waaaaay back too - so you keep on keepin' on & defend him. lol ..........

:fu:
plenty of pics and video of xiden groping little girls...you are just to fucking stupid and blind to see the TRUTH...your problem, not mine :ahole-1:

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

LOLOL

You should have read your own link. It shows only 1 accusation of sexual assault against Biden.

But it shows 25 accusations of sexual assault against Trump.

d5y3lbj-fc7e7721-05e3-4efb-97c6-0bf304175803.gif

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

you are being delusional...billy the pedophile clinton and barrag-o hung out on epstein island
your deflection and denial do nothing to hide what an idiot you are....if they are GOP, guilty b4 trial...that's your fucked up mentality

i've said a million times that ANYBODY - whether slick willy, or donny, or douchowitz - or a british prince were ever found to be part of epstein's vile activities - they should be nailed to the wall.

would you? even if donny WERE part of that? btw, asswipe .... i didn't vote for bill clinton, so my conscience is crystal clear.

is yours?
any decision i make, :ahole-1: , is made clearly...you voted for a pedophile, how can your conscience be clear?

biden has never been accused of that - other than from trump humpers. i bet you think michele obama is hung too ... right? i gave proof of donny on tape lusting after youngins'. where's yours? & don't give out the tired old non starters where not one parent or child themselves ever accused him.

unlike donny.

& president tinkles has had a thing for his own daughter, going waaaaay back too - so you keep on keepin' on & defend him. lol ..........

plenty of pics and video of xiden groping little girls...you are just to fucking stupid and blind to see the TRUTH...your problem, not mine :ahole-1:
LOL

And still, between Biden and Trump, the only evidence that exists shows it's Trump who is a pedophile.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Trump paid through the nose
is that all you do---deny --deflect---and twist to suit? the answer is yes...you are a spineless retarded scum demonRAT
Its a FACT JACK

Biden never had to pay off Hookers, or marry them

That would be Trump
WHO CARES?...i'm more concerned about the LITTLE KIDS XIDEN GROPED...grabbing an adult pussy is the way it goes...why is it you ignore the facts about xiden groping CHILDREN...i know the TRUTH hurts shit stains like you....thats why you have to lie, deny, deflect or twist to suit
try addressing the groping of little children that your beloved master (xiden) has done over 40 years....you cant, because your fucked up head tells you to deny it happened
Neither the parents or children complained or thought it inappropriate

Women that Trump groped sued him.
so that makes it ok?....you just showed what a true piece of shit, pedophile loving, asshole you really are
Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Trump groped women and bragged about it
and you acknowledge it...maybe xiden should have given commentary while he was groping LITTLE GIRLS
either way asswipe, you just admitted to supporting pedophilia xiden....so, groping LITTLE GIRLS is ok in your fucked up head...you are a COMMIE
Troll
that just says that you are a whiner when you get called out on your LIES

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

is that all you do---deny --deflect---and twist to suit? the answer is yes...you are a spineless retarded scum demonRAT
Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump
WHO CARES?...i'm more concerned about the LITTLE KIDS XIDEN GROPED...grabbing an adult pussy is the way it goes...why is it you ignore the facts about xiden groping CHILDREN...i know the TRUTH hurts shit stains like you....thats why you have to lie, deny, deflect or twist to suit
try addressing the groping of little children that your beloved master (xiden) has done over 40 years....you cant, because your fucked up head tells you to deny it happened

so that makes it ok?....you just showed what a true piece of shit, pedophile loving, asshole you really are
Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

and you acknowledge it...maybe xiden should have given commentary while he was groping LITTLE GIRLS
either way asswipe, you just admitted to supporting pedophilia xiden....so, groping LITTLE GIRLS is ok in your fucked up head...you are a COMMIE
Troll
LOL

Do you even know you’re insane?

First of all I'm a female so please be aware of that when referencing my gender. Second of all, despite what a lot of people on here have been led to believe about me,.. I don't think that Trump is a saint and I don't think he's perfect. I just think he did a whole lot better job as president than the whacko currently occupying the white house. Okay playtime, let's discuss,.. like civil adults if we're going to be friendly towards each other as people.
A first step might be not imposing your moral code - as hypocritical as it might be - to others' posts. Unless you're willing to have your moral code challenged.
But since you seem a black/white binary type ... I think communication would be futile. But have fun.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

LOL

And still, between Biden and Trump, the only evidence that exists shows it's Trump who is a pedophile.
Evidence shows Trump lusting after his own daughter
Not the chubby one, but the one he used to get lap dances from

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
like I care about the opinion of a COMMIE

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

is yours?

unlike donny.

and all playtime has is a -disagree- nothing to defend the pedophile xiden...good going, you just let your masters down...
nice to see you agree, otherwise, you would have defended the pedophile...
you and that rightwing retard are very delusional idiots

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
thats the best you have? what are your masters going to say?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
yes, you do...otherwise you would debate that xiden isn't a pedophile...you can't, because its the TRUTH...something you know nothing about

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
yes, you do...otherwise you would debate that xiden isn't a pedophile...you can't, because its the TRUTH...something you know nothing about
Shut up COMMIE!

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
:lmao:

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
Shut up COMMIE!
waaa-waaaa.....whats wrong shit stain? can't prove your pedophile isn't.....waaa-waaaa...go whine to your mommy....COMMIE

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
Shut up COMMIE!
waaa-waaaa.....whats wrong shit stain? can't prove your pedophile isn't.....waaa-waaaa...go whine to your mommy....COMMIE
Can anyone tell me where all these Commies are coming from?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll
Shut up COMMIE!
Can anyone tell me where all these Commies are coming from?
They're Xi-bots

Forum List

Back