Let The Left Wing Violence Begin

Trump was less responsible than McTreason since he stole two seats for the Federalist Society........I mean Trump.

So because the SC is littered with Catholics their religious beliefs are being imposed on pregnant women. After all those howls of indignation over vaccine mandates to protect the public's safety the government now has the right to force a woman to bring a pregnancy to term against her will. We are going backwards as a country.

I’m glad I made it to the range recently to sight in my biden voter adjustment tool

In case any of the crazy lib women try to burn down my neighborhood

9rgq7abluk791.png
Yes, dolt, it’s up to the states now.

I know that “democracy” stuff can be annoying. Move to a blue state and murder your own babies all you want.

Did I read that right? Did you just blame Trump for 6 USSC Justices returning legislative control of abortions back to the states?
I thanked President Trump for appointing 3 conservatives to the Supreme Court. The Court got it right. Abortion is a states issue.

I don't think there ever was a time in history where the Attorney General of the United States publicly denounced a Supreme Court decision but it happened today. We have a radical left wing democrat congressperson with a microphone out in the crowd apparently encouraging violence. The Speaker of the House refused to denounce the violence directed at anti-abortion clinics. Biden is expected to speak and you can expect that he will not denounce the violence or attempt to calm the crowd but actually encourage anger and outrage. The fix is in and the FBI is looking the other way while the administration promotes violence. .

I don't think there ever was a time in history where the Attorney General of the United States publicly denounced a Supreme Court decision but it happened today. We have a radical left wing democrat congressperson with a microphone out in the crowd apparently encouraging violence. The Speaker of the House refused to denounce the violence directed at anti-abortion clinics. Biden is expected to speak and you can expect that he will not denounce the violence or attempt to calm the crowd but actually encourage anger and outrage. The fix is in and the FBI is looking the other way while the administration promotes violence. .
As I say, you reap what you sow.

You reap what you sow, you know.

Two pages into this troll fest of a thread, and the only advocates for violence are the same usmb trolls that usually advocate for it. Looks like they’ve triggered themselves. :auiqs.jpg:

President Trump throat fucks them again.

I just bought stock in LiquidPlumr... CLX if you're interested... I see a lot of ugly sluts and cucks imbibing tonight..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Still your president:

gettyimages-578546876.jpg

Trump was less responsible than McTreason since he stole two seats for the Federalist Society........I mean Trump.

So because the SC is littered with Catholics their religious beliefs are being imposed on pregnant women. After all those howls of indignation over vaccine mandates to protect the public's safety the government now has the right to force a woman to bring a pregnancy to term against her will. We are going backwards as a country.

Wrong. Depending upon the laws of the state, a woman could still be granted the privilege to terminate the life of a man’s baby.

Forum List

Back