Let The Left Wing Violence Begin

9rgq7abluk791.png
WHOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it.

My tiny podunk Midwest farming town is perfectly safe, clean and quiet. If a stranger walks into town, the sheriff's office makes note of it on the local Facebook page. Plus, everybody's armed.

It's good to live in Mayberry.

So go ahead and burn the blue shitholes down.

Stand by for the 100%-off sales in every liquor, electronics, and convenience store in the blue cities.

Bring it.

My tiny podunk Midwest farming town is perfectly safe, clean and quiet. If a stranger walks into town, the sheriff's office makes note of it on the local Facebook page. Plus, everybody's armed.

It's good to live in Mayberry.

So go ahead and burn the blue shitholes down.
Same here my town is a Trump town.... AOC should be arrested today for insurrection and inciting riots....

"

Let The Left Wing Violence Begin"""​

What bullshit. They will take to the streets, asshole.
They won't take bear spray, bats or cable ties and attack the police.
The won't try to breach the Supreme Court building.
They won's shit or piss in the hallways and then smear their shit on the walls.
They won't injure 140 policemen.
You're another totally hypocritical and mindless Republican who's face is buried inside the trousers of a crime boss who resides at Mar A Lago after LOSING the election.

Before the USSC had even released its decision leftists had attempted to assassinate a USSC Justice and perpetrated over 2 dozen domestic terrorist bombings.

Driving in the car minutes ago I listened to some baby-killing freak declare she is a advocating violence after leftists did not get their way.

Who the hell are you trying to kid?

"

Let The Left Wing Violence Begin"""​

What bullshit. They will take to the streets, asshole.
They won't take bear spray, bats or cable ties and attack the police.
The won't try to breach the Supreme Court building.
They won's shit or piss in the hallways and then smear their shit on the walls.
They won't injure 140 policemen.
You're another totally hypocritical and mindless Republican who's face is buried inside the trousers of a crime boss who resides at Mar A Lago after LOSING the election.
The pain is intense, huh.

Trump was less responsible than McTreason since he stole two seats for the Federalist Society........I mean Trump.

So because the SC is littered with Catholics their religious beliefs are being imposed on pregnant women. After all those howls of indignation over vaccine mandates to protect the public's safety the government now has the right to force a woman to bring a pregnancy to term against her will. We are going backwards as a country.

No liar, the constitution is being imposed on them.

There's an insurrection going on at the Capital in Arizona by leftist goons.

Trump was less responsible than McTreason since he stole two seats for the Federalist Society........I mean Trump.

So because the SC is littered with Catholics their religious beliefs are being imposed on pregnant women. After all those howls of indignation over vaccine mandates to protect the public's safety the government now has the right to force a woman to bring a pregnancy to term against her will. We are going backwards as a country.

More Leftard treason.

Forum List

Back