Let The Left Wing Violence Begin

1656082913699.png

The progressives started that before the decision was made.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Did I read that right? Did you just blame Trump for 6 USSC Justices returning legislative control of abortions back to the states?
Trump was less responsible than McTreason since he stole two seats for the Federalist Society........I mean Trump.

So because the SC is littered with Catholics their religious beliefs are being imposed on pregnant women. After all those howls of indignation over vaccine mandates to protect the public's safety the government now has the right to force a woman to bring a pregnancy to term against her will. We are going backwards as a country.

Trump was less responsible than McTreason since he stole two seats for the Federalist Society........I mean Trump.

So because the SC is littered with Catholics their religious beliefs are being imposed on pregnant women. After all those howls of indignation over vaccine mandates to protect the public's safety the government now has the right to force a woman to bring a pregnancy to term against her will. We are going backwards as a country.

^^^Look at this anti-Catholic bigot! What is this, 1850? Oh, right, I forgot, it's ALWAYS 1850 in the DemoKKKrat party.

How Catholic are they?

I still consider myself Catholic even though I haven't been to Church in years, and feel no need to try to overturn NY States new abortion right protection laws.

I was just against Roe as terrible law.

Abortion legislation authority returns to the states

Oddly enough, it will be rent-a-mobs from states where the status of abortion won't change at all that will be flooding states that place restrictions on it, protesting and rioting.

Forum List

Back