Let The Left Wing Violence Begin

I’m glad I made it to the range recently to sight in my biden voter adjustment tool

In case any of the crazy lib women try to burn down my neighborhood
Need your small Johnson compensation piece to take on women do you?

Wrong. Depending upon the laws of the state, a woman could still be granted the privilege to terminate the life of a man’s baby.
When men are forced to take a pregnancy to term against their will you can call the offspring a "man's baby."

How did Trump's load taste?

Like an orange julius?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

The war turtle did one thing right in 30 years.... relegated garland to being a hall monitor at PTA meetings....

the epic beat down begins.... there's a fuck ton more of us than you.....

Anyone who doesn't realize the former Adulterer-in-Chief changed his position on abortion to garner the support of evangelicals so he could get elected is kidding themselves.
I was going to say if he had run as a Dem he would have stayed pro-choice. Of course that didn't happen because being an immoral, pathologically lying conman, taking positions with no factual support, precluded his run in any party other than the GOP, now the POT.

Anyone who doesn't realize the former Adulterer-in-Chief changed his position on abortion to garner the support of evangelicals so he could get elected is kidding themselves.
I was going to say if he had run as a Dem he would have stayed pro-choice. Of course that didn't happen because being an immoral, pathologically lying conman, taking positions with no factual support, precluded his run in any party other than the GOP, now the POT.
Possibly if not probably. But mostly likely not, as he’s a businessman, not a politician.

And that is relevant to this thread how?

Rightfully so. Thank you, President Trump.

Biden is on TV now saying something about Trump's supreme court judges are executing his attack on civil liberty of women. And some other nonsense and run on sentences.

I want to know why all the sudden he cares about women after all the time he spent caring more about trannies and pushing them to considered women even at the expense of actual real women.

Biden is on TV now saying something about Trump's supreme court judges are executing his attack on civil liberty of women. And some other nonsense and run on sentences.

I want to know why all the sudden he cares about women after all the time he spent caring more about trannies and pushing them to considered women even at the expense of actual real women.
Poor INCEL whities.

Forum List

Back