Let The Left Wing Violence Begin

When men are forced to take a pregnancy to term against their will you can call the offspring a "man's baby."
Stupid fucktard leftie. ^^^

The father OWNS 50% of that baby, jackass.

BY LAW, in several states.

I keep telling you commies are thieves, HERE ^^^ is a perfect example

And many will watch Prog women get butchered on the streets and it is growing.in numbers. And their children can go also. This, you did.
Butchered women. Butchered babies, what's the difference.

I smell a butthurt leftie.

I love the smell of butthurt in the morning. :p
They're having a very bad month. The pain and suffering is palpable in every one of their posts. They're gonna be chewing their own arms off if it gets any worse.

Anyone who doesn't realize the former Adulterer-in-Chief changed his position on abortion to garner the support of evangelicals so he could get elected is kidding themselves.
I was going to say if he had run as a Dem he would have stayed pro-choice. Of course that didn't happen because being an immoral, pathologically lying conman, taking positions with no factual support, precluded his run in any party other than the GOP, now the POT.

5q0qd2.jpg

Abortion legislation authority returns to the states

"

Let The Left Wing Violence Begin"""​

What bullshit. They will take to the streets, asshole.
They won't take bear spray, bats or cable ties and attack the police.
The won't try to breach the Supreme Court building.
They won's shit or piss in the hallways and then smear their shit on the walls.
They won't injure 140 policemen.
You're another totally hypocritical and mindless Republican who's face is buried inside the trousers of a crime boss who resides at Mar A Lago after LOSING the election.

Stupid fucktard leftie. ^^^

The father OWNS 50% of that baby, jackass.

BY LAW, in several states.

I keep telling you commies are thieves, HERE ^^^ is a perfect example
OK. But when the "mommy-don't-wannabe" takes the child to the PP parts store the whole baby dies. Maybe it would be OK if they only half-killed it? Surely any liberal daring to have read this far can understand it.

That's because the shark hasn't gone away. He's simply gone out to sea. And he's holding rallies, in case you're so fucking stupid you hadn't noticed. And the Jan 6 committee isn't about investigating Biden, dumbshit. Now is it? And the Orange Fecal Matter down at Mar A Lago is planning a 2024 run. Or are you too stupid to know that, too????

"

Let The Left Wing Violence Begin"""​

What bullshit. They will take to the streets, asshole.
They won't take bear spray, bats or cable ties and attack the police.
The won't try to breach the Supreme Court building.
They won's shit or piss in the hallways and then smear their shit on the walls.
They won't injure 140 policemen.
You're another totally hypocritical and mindless Republican who's face is buried inside the trousers of a crime boss who resides at Mar A Lago after LOSING the election.
Wow those wavy flags and baby carriages really do the damage don't they? How about dealing in reality and talk about the burning cities, destroyed businesses, ransacked stores and dead business owners from the brainless Dimmer left? What bullshit is right.

That's because the shark hasn't gone away. He's simply gone out to sea. And he's holding rallies, in case you're so fucking stupid you hadn't noticed. And the Jan 6 committee isn't about investigating Biden, dumbshit. Now is it? And the Orange Fecal Matter down at Mar A Lago is planning a 2024 run. Or are you too stupid to know that, too????
883FF6C3-B387-46EC-A6AF-8C35D7DBDDB9.jpeg.jpg

You haven't been reading my posts on this at all since already stated that I will NOT vote for Trump in 2024 if he runs.

The Joke6 Committee is stupid and illegal because they stacked the panel thus eliminating Cross Questions of the witnesses.

Roe vs Wade was bad law that had to be overturned since they created the right out of thin air!

Forum List

Back