Lesson for the far left - there’s bad eggs in every group.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Stormlover

I hope you’re having a great morning. Have a great day my friend. I see in other threads You make these false claims that white people or straight people or men want to hurt LGBT people. You have falsely said this in thread after thread with zero evidence to back it up. The Fact Is We live in a country where LGBT people have equal rights …that’s not the case around the world

Time for you to see clearly my friend. in all these other threads you’re making false points about how LGBT people are targeted in America which does not exist. All of the major networks all of the major films are pro LGBT …they go out of their way to put them on television you just saw the Drew Barrymore show right ? she gets on her knees and hugs the transgender Dermont Mulvany ….

Even Fox News has LGBT panelists.

Now could you imagine if because of the fact that we have now had multiple transgender people go on mass shooting spree‘s in this country…. if you were to say transgender people are dangerous and that transgender people target Christians… would be going by your own logic.

Take the better road take the common sense approach there are bad eggs in every group.

The devil wants you and me to be against each other. The devil wants people all over the country all over the world to single out groups and not realize that there’s bad eggs in every group.

Because some blacks go on shooting spree‘s in Chicago and they end up killing babies. … Are all Black people criminal beasts? so many reckless gangland shootings throughout major cities in America have resulted in young children even babies being killed that is a fact. But Again common sense goes along way in these topics but it’s almost exclusively far left people who don’t know how to talk, who don’t know how to handle themselves who could not recognize common sense. The hope is that they can change their view stop trolling , stop deflecting just recognize what is happening in front of us all .

We must Call out the hypocrisy of the far left wing media the far left politician who blame guns for these mass shooting issues.
[

Blaming the white man, blaming guns is a way to troll it is a way to insult America it is a way to insult victims. We need a better country more spiritual country, a more family oriented country it’s time to learn from our ancestors of the past… that would go a very long way because back in the day there were no mass shooting spree‘. If you go back to the 1930s and 1960s 1980s we did not have mass shooting spree‘s so we need to learn from those who came before us. That’s what you call respect respecting are elders.

Thank you all have a wonderful day

Last edited:
Stormlover

I hope you’re having a great morning. Have a great day my friend. I see in other threads You make these false claims that white people or straight people or men want to hurt LGBT people. You have falsely said this in thread after thread with zero evidence to back it up. The Fact Is We live in a country where LGBT people have equal rights …that’s not the case around the world

Time for you to see clearly my friend. in all these other threads you’re making false points about how LGBT people are targeted in America which does not exist. All of the major networks all of the major films are pro LGBT …they go out of their way to put them on television you just saw the Drew Barrymore show right ? she gets on her knees and hugs the transgender Dermont Mulvany ….

Now could you imagine if because of the fact that we have now had multiple transgender people go on mass shooting spree‘s in this country…. if you were to say transgender people are dangerous and that transgender people target Christians… would be going by your own logic.

Take the better road take the common sense approach there are bad eggs in every group.

The devil wants you and me to be against each other. The devil wants people all over the country all over the world to single out groups and not realize that there’s bad eggs in every group.

Because some blacks go on shooting spree‘s in Chicago and they end up killing babies. … Are all Black people criminal beasts? so many reckless gangland shootings throughout major cities in America have resulted in young children even babies being killed that is a fact. But Again common sense goes along way in these topics but it’s almost exclusively far left people who don’t know how to talk, who don’t know how to handle themselves who could not recognize common sense. The hope is that they can change their view stop trolling , stop deflecting just recognize what is happening in front of us all .

We must Call out the hypocrisy of the far left wing media the far left politician who blame guns for these mass shooting issues.
[

Blaming the white man, blaming guns is a way to troll it is a way to insult America it is a way to insult victims. We need a better country more spiritual country, a more family oriented country it’s time to learn from our ancestors of the past… that would go a very long way because back in the day there were no mass shooting spree‘. If you go back to the 1930s and 1960s 1980s we did not have mass shooting spree‘s so we need to learn from those who came before us. That’s what you call respect respecting are elders.

What do you mean by more spiritual?

Stormlover

[

There is a LOT of $$$$$ & political power in the ole blame & victimization politick'n game for $ure! I have seen bigotry & discrimination(see below) back in my youth(1960's) in the state of Oregon. Since then I have never seen or experienced bigotry/discrimination practiced though I often hear about it in the news. I really believe the vast amount of Americans understand that bigotry/discrimination is in all reality a double edged sword that is best avoided. Personally I believe that ones non-violent life choices are best managed by the individual, meaning I steer clear of judging folks non-violent personal choices in life & leave the judging to our Maker.

If trans were allowed to sexually mutilate children and take them from their parents they would have no reason to complain.

I'm not a particularly religious person but as events march on, it appears that the LGBTQP+ has truly adopted Satanism in it's purest form. They can correct God's mistakes.

Forum List

Back