Just about the only group of Americans who hate others are BLM type Democrats

That’s pretty much the fact.

There might be a handful of white racists left in the country. But they have zero recognition on the mass media and they don’t have any major platform.

If somebody on the CNN or Fox News said “all Black people have a virus” like the black cnn journalist Van Jones said about “all white people having a virus”, they would immediately be fired.

BLM Democrats and radical feminists along with LGBT radicals are lying every day. They see imaginary people and basically they have an imaginary enemy that does not exist.

“The white supremacist”, or “the Christian supremacist” does not exist in America.

Of course, there are many companies and universities that practice racism against white people. Feminists , BLM supporters, left-wing simply don’t care or know that major sports organizations, universities and businesses discriminate against white men.

There is no discrimination against blacks anymore in America. Companies actually have to now hire a certain number of Black people. Universities willingly give out scholarships to blacks who are not as qualified as whites.

We should simply have a meritocracy in this country, but we don’t have that. And it’s really interesting that coinciding with all of this far left wing fanaticism in America is one of the worst economies and dangerous times in American history… with the crime surges in places like Oakland and record homelessness throughout America.

^And that is the ugliness that BLM, left-wing, Democrats and feminism produces. It is an abomination and a disgrace to the proud black man and white man of American history.
White supremacists exist. There might be a few thousand left in all of America, who knows.

On the other hand, there are MILLIONS of young people who've swallowed the bullshit from the Lincoln Project and the various other libtard projects.

Anyone who went to a public school is " more than likely" to be brainwashed.

White supremacists exist. There might be a few thousand left in all of America, who knows.

On the other hand, there are MILLIONS of young people who've swallowed the bullshit from the Lincoln Project and the various other libtard projects.

This is the exact the issue. Totally agree with you.

And this is the one question that BLM supporters will never seemingly answer. Because it destroys the brainwashing arguments that they’ve been spoonfed.

What does a white man who is poor and cannot get a home loan think when he sees some rich white celebrity or author complaining about how “blacks cant get a loan for a house” .

“Systemic racism against blacks.”

What about the poor white man? Somebody who is a Biden supporter please address this question.?

You affiliate with the democrat party and you’re abetting America’s greatest threat.
I’m not because I don’t vote for any Democrats
I support the Democrat party of the 1940s and 50s because it stood tall for the working man. So that’s the right thing to do and it’s what my grandfather would’ve wanted. And I think that’s what America is all about.

There’s actually a lot of folks who voted for Clinton in 16 but then changed to Trump in 2020 and they probably still consider themselves Democrats. I’m one of them.

Anyway, let me stress this point again because sometimes folks don’t read it. I am voting for Trump in 2024.

I don’t believe in changing political parties. But I don’t put party before country. And clearly the better vote right now, for all of America is Mr. Trump. Because of the far left wing radicalism, BLM race baiting, giving Black people jobs because of their skin color is an abomination. No democrat of the 1950s would’ve ever stood for that. I’m sure some Republicans would have as their very weak. we already know about weak Republicans today.

Governor Abbott of Texas gave a state funeral to George Floyd, and that wasn’t the right thing to do. Officer Chauvin should not be in jail today. It’s an abomination.

I’m not because I don’t vote for any Democrats
I support the Democrat party of the 1940s and 50s because it stood tall for the working man. So that’s the right thing to do and it’s what my grandfather would’ve wanted. And I think that’s what America is all about.

There’s actually a lot of folks who voted for Clinton in 16 but then changed to Trump in 2020 and they probably still consider themselves Democrats. I’m one of them.

Anyway, let me stress this point again because sometimes folks don’t read it. I am voting for Trump in 2024.

I don’t believe in changing political parties. But I don’t put party before country. And clearly the better vote right now, for all of America is Mr. Trump. Because of the far left wing radicalism, BLM race baiting, giving Black people jobs because of their skin color is an abomination. No democrat of the 1950s would’ve ever stood for that. I’m sure some Republicans would have as their very weak. we already know about weak Republicans today.

Governor Abbott of Texas gave a state funeral to George Floyd, and that wasn’t the right thing to do. Officer Chauvin should not be in jail today. It’s an abomination.
It’s like you’re rooting for team that’s being run by fascists. It’s not inherent, it’s a choice. You’re abetting the enemy by choice.

It’s like you’re rooting for team that’s being run by fascists. It’s not inherent, it’s a choice. You’re abetting the enemy by choice.
You don’t understand what I’m saying. I don’t vote for any of the people you’re talking about. So I’m not rooting for them. It’s been seven years since I’ve voted for a Democrat.

I’m Simply hoping that the Democrat party returns to its roots, which gave us the greatest middle-class in American history.

Do you understand what I’m saying here and I would like it to be acknowledged. I admire the Democrat party of the 1950s not 2024. So again I’m talking about the 1950s.

You don’t understand what I’m saying. I don’t vote for any of the people you’re talking about. So I’m not rooting for them. It’s been seven years since I’ve voted for a Democrat.

I’m Simply hoping that the Democrat party returns to its roots, which gave us the greatest middle-class in American history.

Do you understand what I’m saying here and I would like it to be acknowledged. I admire the Democrat party of the 1950s not 2024. So again I’m talking about the 1950s.
What you’re talking about no longer exists and is completely moot. It’s a phantom at this point.

I was not even born in the 60s

Black people owned slaves in Africa. They owned white slaves, so all of this argument about the past is null .

What do you say to a poor white man who can’t afford
A home and gets denied a loan ? he is watching CNN watching a rich white man complaining about mortgages not being available to black? How is a poor white man supposed to feel about that?

you know there are tons of poor white men who get denied loans every day in America

Im a democrat
You're a racist

Trolling ^

What do you think a poor white man in this country thinks when he sees some rich celebrity claim that “blacks have it worse in America”. I mean come on man this is common sense.

Provide substance. All you have done is say “nope you’re wrong.”
Why are you avoiding my question?

There are still plenty of white supremacists in this country. They’re just not of the KKK variety that is propagandized about.
Instead, they exist in the form of white democrats who constantly pander to blacks as victims, thereby demonstrating a soft core white supremacy of their own. Believing that blacks are too inferior to get by without their sympathy and support.
Bullshit. They are whites like you who make claims like what you have made.

You created these neighborhoods, what have whites like you done to help solve the problems in these neighborhoods? Not a damn thing, you have set it up for crime to stay in these neighborhoods, drugs to stay in these neighborhoods, prostitution to stay in these neighborhoods. Give me a bill or policy that Republicans have passed to helps these neighborhoods. Was slavery evil? What Jim Crow evil? Is racism and discrimination evil? Who caused many of the problems that plague these neighborhoods? Why don't the black folks who make it out of the Hood come back and try to raise other black folks out of it? Have they been told that if they invest in the neighborhoods that the money is going to be cut off?
He doesn't want to face the responsibility he has to erase what whites have done. All he wants to do is run his racist mouth off about black people.

At least 31 percent of white Americans held racist views according to a IPSOS Poll that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. Extrapolating this using the entire white population hopefully will allow you to see just how much of a potential threat racism is. According to United States Census projections there were 248,503,000 whites in America in 2017. If thirty-one percent of the white population held racist views, that means that there were potentially77,035,930 whites with racist views living in America at that time.

Contrast this to the projected 2017 American population (323,128,000), and potentially 23.8 percent of the American people held racist views. That is basically one in four Americans. You don't have to be affiliated with a white supremacist group to be one. You are an example of that. Nobody is brainwashed but your radicalized dumb fucks on the right.

Prager U is a racist organization propped up by big corporate donors.

So is Glenn Beck's organization, so is Ben 'BS' Shapiro's organization.

Matt Walsh, the list goes on.

All of these are in the mainstream spewing anti-Black hatred and rhetoric day in and day out.

The racist OP, as usual, is wrong.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Prager U is a racist organization propped up by big corporate donors.

So is Glenn Beck's organization, so is Ben 'BS' Shapiro's organization.

Matt Walsh, the list goes on.

All of these are in the mainstream spewing anti-Black hatred and rhetoric day in and day out.

The racist OP, as usual, is wrong.

BS

Exactly, Ben Shapiro is one of their leading racists.

z5w2bkqsvOYQo.webp

• Fact
That’s pretty much the fact.

There might be a handful of white racists left in the country. But they have zero recognition on the mass media and they don’t have any major platform.

If somebody on the CNN or Fox News said “all Black people have a virus” like the black cnn journalist Van Jones said about “all white people having a virus”, they would immediately be fired.

BLM Democrats and radical feminists along with LGBT radicals are lying every day. They see imaginary people and basically they have an imaginary enemy that does not exist.

“The white supremacist”, or “the Christian supremacist” does not exist in America.

Of course, there are many companies and universities that practice racism against white people. Feminists , BLM supporters, left-wing simply don’t care or know that major sports organizations, universities and businesses discriminate against white men.

There is no discrimination against blacks anymore in America. Companies actually have to now hire a certain number of Black people. Universities willingly give out scholarships to blacks who are not as qualified as whites.

We should simply have a meritocracy in this country, but we don’t have that. And it’s really interesting that coinciding with all of this far left wing fanaticism in America is one of the worst economies and dangerous times in American history… with the crime surges in places like Oakland and record homelessness throughout America.

^And that is the ugliness that BLM, left-wing, Democrats and feminism produces. It is an abomination and a disgrace to the proud black man and white man of American history.

Nothing like Trumpie haters

You're an excellent example.

• Fact

Forum List

Back