Zone1 Leave my threads alone. I.e. "3 killed, 4 injured Paris Shooting"

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Had I wanted this thread in the Europe Forum I would have POSTED it in the Europe Forum.

It is posted the 2nd Amendment Forum as a statement AGAINST anti-second amendment gun control.

Leave my threads alone.

Three killed, four injured in Paris

nypost.com

Ex-con arrested in Paris shooting that killed three, injured three

An ex-con was arrested after opening fire in central Paris, killing three people and wounding three others during a bloody rampage at a Kurdish cultural center in the city.
nypost.com
nypost.com

Gun control disarms law abiding citizens... Nothing more.

Had I wanted this thread in the Europe Forum I would have POSTED it in the Europe Forum.

It is posted the 2nd Amendment Forum as a statement AGAINST anti-second amendment gun control.

Leave my threads alone.

Three killed, four injured in Paris

nypost.com

Ex-con arrested in Paris shooting that killed three, injured three

An ex-con was arrested after opening fire in central Paris, killing three people and wounding three others during a bloody rampage at a Kurdish cultural center in the city.
nypost.com
nypost.com

Gun control disarms law abiding citizens... Nothing more.

They don't have a Second Amendment.

It's unlikely they ever will have.

Threads like this are ridiculous.

Leave my threads alone.

We are suffering a shortage of mods due to the many unresolved problems here, so now they are taking anyone they can find, even people who gauge their moderation skills based on the number of actions they take per hour instead of the quality of them. So expect all kinds of wrong things done now based on "technicalities" and the letter of the rules rather than the spirit because much like how Biden takes actions to look good to the rest of the world regardless of how his own people feel of his actions, some mods now are taking actions to look good to the other mods regardless of how it looks to or affects the actual people here who make this place tick.

We are suffering a shortage of mods due to the many unresolved problems here, so now they are taking anyone they can find, even people who gauge their moderation skills based on the number of actions they take per hour instead of the quality of them. So expect all kinds of wrong things done now based on "technicalities" and the letter of the rules rather than the spirit because much like how Biden takes actions to look good to the rest of the world regardless of how his own people feel of his actions, some mods now are taking actions to look good to the other mods regardless of how it looks to or affects the actual people here who make this place tick.
They keep dying off also.

It's unlikely they ever will have.

Yes...I know that Einstein...but WE DO.

Their gun control only controls those who would obey the law... the CRIMINALS are armed with black market automatic rifles.

It's a solid argument outlining the failure of gun control. The "we're just one gun control laws away from utopia" mindset.

Yes...I know that Einstein...but WE DO.

Their gun control only controls those who would obey the law... the CRIMINALS are armed with black market automatic rifles.

It's a solid argument outlining the failure of gun control. The "we're just one gun control laws away from utopia" mindset.
We have criminals in areas with no gun control.

Irrelevant. The point of the thread was about the ineffectiveness of GUN CONTROL. Not about Europe per se or the 2A itself.

All threads are ridiculous when mods take actions and view them based on their own effort to justify the actions rather than on its true merits. Maybe if more mods here could UNDERSTAND member complaints and took them seriously instead of always copping out to the "Your thread or complaint is just ridiculous noise" plea, some things around here might actually get fixed.

But it's rather hard to effect a solution to something when you haven't yet even acknowledged the problem exists first.

Very true...but in those areas the law abiding have the legal capability to own the instruments that allow them the opportunity to defend themselves.

Gun control only disarms those who obey the law... the very people common sense says are the only ones who should actually be armed.

Very true...but in those areas the law abiding have the legal capability to own the instruments that allow them the opportunity to defend themselves.

Gun control only disarms those who obey the law... the very people common sense says are the only ones who should actually be armed.
Gun control never stopped me from having a gun.

Plus... The gun grabbers tout gun control as a panacea to mass shootings...but when we say "this mass shooting was in strict gun control Buffalo, New York...or this mass shooting was in strict gun control California... there is always a gun grabber excuse.

Well THIS mass shooting was in Paris France... with stricter gun control than any U.S. state.

But...but...but... Just one more gun control law...

Plus... The gun grabbers tout gun control as a panacea to mass shootings...but when we say "this mass shooting was in strict gun control Buffalo, New York...or this mass shooting was in strict gun control California... there is always a gun grabber excuse.

Well THIS mass shooting was in Paris France... with stricter gun control than any U.S. state.

But...but...but... Just one more gun control law...
It was in the Kurdish neighborhood maybe it was shipped there?

It was in the Kurdish neighborhood maybe it was shipped there?
Does that matter? Look at our porous Southern border and the endless supply of illicit drugs shipped here illegally. Think illegal firearms won't be shipped here too once there's profit to be had?

I have no idea since I don't live in Canada.
The same laws that gun control supporters advocate here have been implemented there... handgun bans, semi-automatic weapon bans... and now hunting rifles and shotguns are going on the banning block.

But...but...but...no one's coming after your guns... they said.

Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back