6 killed and 3 injured in a series of attacks across Two "Blue" Texas communities

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Six people were found dead and three injured after a string of homicides and shootings unfolded across two Texas communities on Tuesday before a suspect was taken into custody and charged with capital murder, police said.

Four people were killed and two police officers shot in Austin on Tuesday, authorities said. The suspect, who has not been named, was also linked to the deaths of two people in San Antonio, they added.

Interim Austin Police Chief Robin Henderson told reporters early Wednesday that the man was arrested after he crashed his vehicle while speeding away from a shootout with a police officer that left them with “multiple gunshot wounds.”

She said that the “series of violent incidents” began in the morning “and extended into the evening.”

Apparently, the shooter murdered two people in San Antonio and then started driving around Austin shooting people. He's since been arrested. He also shot an Austin ISD and City of Austin police officer in the process.

So far the only description of the perp who is now in custody is "male". Looks like someone named Shane James was booked into Travis County on 4 counts of murder early this morning.

Last edited:

Six people were found dead and three injured after a string of homicides and shootings unfolded across two Texas communities on Tuesday before a suspect was taken into custody and charged with capital murder, police said.

Four people were killed and two police officers shot in Austin on Tuesday, authorities said. The suspect, who has not been named, was also linked to the deaths of two people in San Antonio, they added.

Interim Austin Police Chief Robin Henderson told reporters early Wednesday that the man was arrested after he crashed his vehicle while speeding away from a shootout with a police officer that left them with “multiple gunshot wounds.”

She said that the “series of violent incidents” began in the morning “and extended into the evening.”

Apparently, the shooter murdered two people in San Antonio and then started driving around Austin shooting people. He's since been arrested. He also shot an Austin ISD and City of Austin police officer in the process.

So far the only description of the perp who is now in custody is "male". Looks like someone named Shane James was booked into Travis County on 4 counts of murder early this morning.
Gee, I wonder why a booking photo hasn’t been released?

Just another day in America, nothing to see here.
You are not far wrong.....Except you should have said "Blue America".

The site I got this from would normally have 12+ pages by now with scanner links, life history of the perp etc, the whole ten yards.....Not even a page on this one.....Meh, just another shooting spree in blue controlled areas.

The site I got this from would normally have 12+ pages by now with scanner links, life history of the perp etc, the whole ten yards.....Not even a page on this one.....Meh, just another shooting spree in blue controlled areas.

Texas is Blue? ...

Texas is Blue? ...
The Democrat big city shitholes like Houston, Dallas and Austin are "Blue" because of the Negroes and Illegals. The rest of the state no.

No different that the rest of America. There are no such thing as Red and Blue states. It is America ("Red"} and the Democrat controlled big city with the Ghetto Negroes, Illegals and the other Moon Bat turds that like to live in congested crime ridden corrupted highly taxed shitholes, {"Blue"}. .

The Democrat big city shitholes like Houston, Dallas and Austin are "Blue" because of the Negroes and Illegals. The rest of the state no.

No different that the rest of America. There are no such thing as Red and Blue states. It is America ("Red"} and the Democrat controlled big city with the Ghetto Negroes, Illegals and the other Moon Bat turds that like to live in congested crime ridden corrupted highly taxed shitholes, {"Blue"}. .

Yep, it's no longer a red state/blue state thing.....It's blue and red controlled area thing.

Indeed, instead of listing the state I should have just listed the blue areas involved.

Edit: I fixed the title to reflect that. ;)

Last edited:

Cain was in a blue county when he killed Able. You are such a dork.

As is San Antonio.

This is what I was responding to.

“Four people were killed and two police officers shot in Austin on Tuesday, authorities said.”

Gee, I wonder why a booking photo hasn’t been released?
Calm yourself. Its a white guy.

I told the wife this morning, that we were now in the big leagues, then she reminded me about the serial bomber in 2017, and of course the UT tower dude.

Forum List

Back