Three dead, four injured in Paris shooting...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

If only they had strict gun control laws...

So there are other world events happening besides Pelosi's nether regions getting moist over her meeting with Zelensky?

I'm surprised this story was even reported.

That is an official mass public shooting........3 killed....the standard here was lowered to 3 by obama......

So there are other world events happening besides Pelosi's nether regions getting moist over her meeting with Zelensky?

I'm surprised this story was even reported.

What a crude, creep you are.

I like this from your link on French gun laws.....

France is awash with illegal weapons, with some experts saying that the number of illegal guns may be twice the number of legal ones.

Weapons such as Kalashnikovs, many of which were originally used in the Balkan wars in the 1990s, can be bought for less than €3,000 on the black market and have frequently been used in score-settling between drug gangs in Paris and Marseille.

Unlike the U.S...where the AR-15 is not an actual military weapon....the Kalashnikov is an actual military rifle......fully automatic too......and their criminals use them as their gun of choice...

I like this from your link on French gun laws.....

France is awash with illegal weapons, with some experts saying that the number of illegal guns may be twice the number of legal ones.

Weapons such as Kalashnikovs, many of which were originally used in the Balkan wars in the 1990s, can be bought for less than €3,000 on the black market and have frequently been used in score-settling between drug gangs in Paris and Marseille.

Unlike the U.S...where the AR-15 is not an actual military weapon....the Kalashnikov is an actual military rifle......fully automatic too......and their criminals use them as their gun of choice...

One of the articles said the shooter used a "small caliber" handgun, and that he "fired indiscriminately" into the crowd. It also said he is a "French national", which usually means "immigrant."

If he killed four people firing "indiscriminately" with a small caliber handgun, he must have had magic bullets.

Forum List

Back