Zone1 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

santa blown up.png

Merry Christmas to all.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, good will toward men.

Last edited:
Death Angel, you disagree that Sir Issac Newton was born on Xmas? Or that he changed the world?
I don't even celebrate the day, but I find it very disrespectful."Science worshipers" generally are.

"Science" is only the discovery of the greatness of the Creator. It's idol worship. The worship of the creation and not the Creator

Last edited:
I don't even celebrate the day, but I find it very disrespectful."Science worshipers" generally are.

"Science" is only the discovery of the greatness of the Creator. It's idol worship. The worship of the creation and not the Creator

First of all, it was a little humor. I am pretty sure that God (if she exists) loves laughter.

Second of all, I don't worship science or scientists. I do admire them, especially the great ones. And Sir Isaac Newton is one of the great ones.

Lighten up. It's Xmas.

First of all, it was a little humor. I am pretty sure that God (if she exists) loves laughter.

Second of all, I don't worship science or scientists. I do admire them, especially the great ones. And Sir Isaac Newton is one of the great ones.

Lighten up. It's Xmas.
I was talking about "Neil", but you're right about the "little" humor.

Forum List

Back