No, this is not a mass public shooting in Oslo, Norway, the gunman only killed 2 and injured 8.....nothing to see here...but...muslim terrorism

They don’t fuck around (The Islamists )
Yep they will pay
1500.00 $ US for a Russian Double Underfolder AKM ( Same weapon in US as a Transferable Class 3 Full Auto would cost 29k $ and then the fees for the Tax Stamp and Class 3 fees and long wait of up to 8 months to finalize Stamp .

Yep they will pay
1500.00 $ US for a Russian Double Underfolder AKM ( Same weapon in US as a Transferable Class 3 Full Auto would cost 29k $ and then the fees for the Tax Stamp and Class 3 fees and long wait of up to 8 months to finalize Stamp .
And that is Low Ball Price ( an Original Unmolested transferable Type 1 Russian AK Underfolder would cost an American Collector 60K $ ( then the Tax Stamp fees and Class 3 fees and long wait would kick in )

What part of their not deciding to commit the act do you not understand....guns are not the item in charge of that choice........as my links showed...access to fully automatic military rifles is easy if you want one.......that they choose not to use them isn't a matter of the gun.....or the gun control laws, since they obviously can access them when they want them.....

As to your question about the fully automatic weapon of war that is illegal in Norway, Oslo, and the entire Continent....but the terrorist, on the Norwegian terror watch list and a convicted criminal...convicted on weapons charges.....?

Matapour had a prior criminal record that included a narcotics offense and a weapons offense for carrying a knife. Investigators said they seized two weapons after Saturday's shootings: a handgun and an automatic weapon.

The attacker was arrested by police officers - who were helped by bystanders - minutes later. Two weapons were retrieved at the crime scene by police, one of them a fully automatic gun.
Yawn. This is getting embarrassing. You really are an idiot.

An automatic weapon could be a handgun. Where does it say, what you said... "had a fully automatic military rifle"? Where did you pull that out?

Second, you still haven't answered my main question: Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe are far far lower than the US?

Why do you keep proving you are a moron?

Nope.....they just have different goals, and time tables, you doofus.....

Meanwhile, the average criminals also prefers to use the AK-47....as my articles on France and Sweden show.......
LOL. So, In Europe, Muslims and all other types of terrorists have different goals and timetables.....That is besides being nicer? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Oh man. If I had known you were such a retard, I would never have engaged in a debate. I now feel bad. :itsok:

LOL. So, In Europe, Muslims and all other types of terrorists have different goals and timetables.....That is besides being nicer? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Oh man. If I had known you were such a retard, I would never have engaged in a debate. I now feel bad. :itsok:

Yeah.......tap tap away little fascist...........you have been shown to have no knowledge of the topic....you are embarrassed, and out of idea......so now you post the above..........

You have nothing......you can't respond to the questions....so here you are....:dance:

An automatic weapon could be a handgun. Where does it say, what you said... "had a fully automatic military rifle"? Where did you pull that out?

Second, you still haven't answered my main question: Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe are far far lower than the US?

Surely you mean a “ Machine pistol” unless it’s a Glock 18 or Glock with an illegal Happy Switch

As more comes out we will find out about the weapon........I will keep you updated.....

While we await more information...maybe you can answer this question...

Soooo...automatic handguns are legal in Europe?

Asking for a friend.....

As more comes out we will find out about the weapon........I will keep you updated.....
In other words, when you said that the perp had "had a fully automatic military rifle" You lied? :auiqs.jpg:

Man, you pulled a lot out of your arse on this thread, didn't you?

Not just a retard but a lying retard? Yeah, I thought so. Thanks for the laughs, retard. So long :itsok:

In other words, when you said that the perp had "had a fully automatic military rifle" You lied? :auiqs.jpg:

Not just a retard but a lying retard? Yeah, I thought so. Thanks for the laughs, retard. So long :itsok:
Did Newsreports say kalashnikov
Rifle ?

Nope...going by past experience.....since all the other major terror attacks in Europe were done with fully automatic military rifles.....and all the criminals have them.....

And....you didn't answer the question....

Are fully automatic handguns somehow legal in Europe?

Nope...going by past experience.....since all the other major terror attacks in Europe were done with fully automatic military rifles.....and all the criminals have them.....

And....you didn't answer the question....

Are fully automatic handguns somehow legal in Europe?
There are not a lot of Fully Automatic Handguns manufactured ( Glock 18 is one ) I’m sure your referring to much more manufactured ( By many countries ) “ Machine Pistols “ and yes Machine Pistols are black market items ( illegal )

There are not a lot of Fully Automatic Handguns manufactured ( Glock 18 is one ) I’m sure your referring to much more manufactured ( By many countries ) “ Machine Pistols “ and yes Machine Pistols are black market items ( illegal )

Just asking his question...he said they may have used an "fully automatic" handgun.......

They do exist.....but he won't answer the question about them being legal in Europe.....

And yes, Machine Pistols are also common in Europe....but the popularity of the AK-47 rifle beats them out.......

I think the British are seeing more Skorpian machine pistols on their island.....

Just asking his question...he said they may have used an "fully automatic" handgun.......

They do exist.....but he won't answer the question about them being legal in Europe.....

And yes, Machine Pistols are also common in Europe....but the popularity of the AK-47 rifle beats them out.......
Yes , Machine Pistols ( Skorpion Variants , MP 5 , other HK & SIG variants ...) are really more en Vogue with EU Law Enforcement Agencies & Military

Like this....

cotland Yard today said police are seizing more deadly automatic weapons from criminals in London as detectives revealed that an innocent bystander was gunned down with a suspected Skorpion sub-machine gun last month .
Police believe two murders have been carried out by gangsters armed with the deadly military grade Skorpion weapons in the last eight months.

British criminals likely prefer the machine pistol because when they do drive by shootings, they do so on motor scooters..........like from that music video by the Fine Young Cannibals...this way they can zip in and out of London traffic with the machine pistol hidden under their jackets...

My first knowledge of the Skorpion ( Communist bloc Produced ) Machine Pistol was from the Movie “ The Crying Game” as it was featured as a weapon used by IRA operatives .

Forum List

Back