Lease Agreement or Evidence of Money Laundering?

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
A background check form for Hunter Biden to lease his father's home, where the classified TS/SCI documents were being kept has surfaced. A few things of major interest were exposed by it. This is where Hunter is living today.

hunter biden background check.jpg

First is the amount of income to Joe Biden, nearly $50,000.00 a month. This amount is 10 times the average rent for a home in this area. This far beyond suspicious. They call this money laundering... Crime families do this type of thing... to justify their incomes from illegal activities. Remember those 500,000-dollar paintings Hunter is selling...TO the highest foreign bidder.

Second, why would a father have a background check on his son? This makes no sense to me unless he was laundering the cash through a rental agency to give it credibility.

I wonder if this is how Joe Biden is being paid for his access through his son... that 10% to the big guy from his foreign dealings with the CCP maybe?

Source

Last edited:
Money laundering, fo shizzle ma whizzle.

And I'll note that Plugs committed tax fraud as he did not declare this as rental income in his now cloaked but formerly disclosed income tax returns. He declared $18K of income in a period for which he would have received $600K plus of Crack-boi's rental payments.

Either money laundering....this could be some of the way he's funneling that 10 percent to the big guy....but also could be some serious tax issues....no way that place is fair market at $50k a month for rent

A background check form for Hunter Biden to lease his father's home, where the classified TS/SCI documents were being kept has surfaced. A few things of major interest were exposed by it. This is where Hunter is living today.

View attachment 748263

First is the amount of income to Joe Biden, nearly $50,000.00 a month. This amount is 10 times the average rent for a home in this area. This far beyond suspicious. They call this money laundering... Crime families do this type of thing... to justify their incomes from illegal activities. Remember those 500,000-dollar paintings Hunter is selling...TO the highest foreign bidder.

Second, why would a father have a background check on his son? This makes no sense to me unless he was laundering the cash through a rental agency to give it credibility.

I wonder if this is how Joe Biden is being paid for his access through his son... that 10% to the big guy from his foreign dealings with the CCP maybe?

Source
You WONDER! This is classic money laundering.

View attachment 748263

Source
It's getting harder and harder for leftists to explain these things.

Surely Biden paid taxes on that rental income.

The IRS might be interested in that.

View attachment 748263

Source
/——/ Where are all of the libs who screeched for Trump’s tax returns?

Forum List

Back